Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers

Re: 1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers CHEAP **OUT FOR A WEEK** $180

Yeah I send batteries. That is odd. Are you sure they weren't in the package?
Just last week I had someone receive just the charger. They batteries and laser had been taken out. I wouldn't be surprised if they took the batteries out.

I am sure there werent batteries, anyway, i bought them here... The laser is perfect thank you. I hope it works a long time...

Re: 1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers CHEAP **6 left** $180

OKay cool. Let me know if you would like me to send a set and also include your last name so that I can look up who to send them to...if you want.

Re: 1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers CHEAP **1 left** $180

1 copper left.....also 1 aluminum but it is 990mW and it does not come with charger. Asking $140 for the aluminum one.

just a note of observation --- over the weekend, I took Yob's 445 to a party and some idiot grabbed it off the table that i'd put it on (guy was drunk) and threw it and it landed pretty hard on a hard tile kitchen floor and it still works !

Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin '

just a note of observation --- over the weekend, I took Yob's 445 to a party and some idiot grabbed it off the table that i'd put it on (guy was drunk) and threw it and it landed pretty hard on a hard tile kitchen floor and it still works !

Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin '

WHAT? Why would he do that?

anselm

*having a 1W laser lying around in reach of drunk people at a party*
facepalm.jpg

WHAT? Why would he do that?
He was drunk. People do stupid things all the time, even more so when they are drunk.

Yes, anselm --- that was mistake #1 - taking a powerful laser to a party of alcohol-quaffling hooligans ... I shall not do this again ... Lesson learned ...
:oops:

as someone else on these forums warned me when I first joined --- treat your laser(s) like weapons/fire-arms ...

Ash

as someone else on these forums warned me when I first joined --- treat your laser(s) like weapons/fire-arms ...
This +1

This is a testament to how much abuse these diodes can take, and it also shows that yob's builds are very solid. I have no doubt that the one I own will last a long while. :bday:

I need a LPM, I want to check mine. Any ideas on where to get a cheap LPM? like 20 dollars and under? I need one for my red and PHR I am soon building also

DJNY

I need a LPM, I want to check mine. Any ideas on where to get a cheap LPM? like 20 dollars and under? I need one for my red and PHR I am soon building also

Sorry, for $20 it is not possible to get a LPM for measuring all wavelengths and powers >1W.

Ask some people living near to you. They may exactly measure your laser just for the shipping costs.

Yeah I agree we should treat these like a fire-arm. They are very dangerous and most people don't understand how powerful they are.

Least you didn't have to learn the hard way. This is a very solid laser, it is nice like ASH said that we can trust there built very well.

Thanks again yobresal for this product. Are you still quitting making them soon? You could always just screen them better before the sale, instead of just to stop making them.