Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

“Something Is Monitoring The Planet, And They Are Monitoring it Very Cautiously”

Anyone need more :pop: or :beer:? Also if anyone has the urge can you please put another log on the fire as we don't want it to burn out!:anyone:

ARG

Anyone need more :pop: or :beer:? Also if anyone has the urge can you please put another log on the fire as we don't want it to burn out!:anyone:

I'll go outside and chop up some more firewood. Have some more popcorn ready for me when I get back :)

I'll take some popcorn! I call sitting next to the fire, it's getting chilly in the back :D

-Alex

Oh Ok, maybe I should just start the Barbie up and we can sizzle a few Steaks whilst we are watching? Popcorn is just a filler and this could take awhile.

I just looked and I only have the hologram ones, of course they are not real but last time I sank my teeth into one they sure tasted real!

Oh Ok, maybe I should just start the Barbie up and we can sizzle a few Steaks whilst we are watching? Popcorn is just a filler and this could take awhile.

I just looked and I only have the hologram ones, of course they are not real but last time I sank my teeth into one they sure tasted real!

That's perfectly fine, do you have any soda to go with it? Cola would be perfect :D

-Alex

Wow! a far off alien civilization, far advanced technologically, found a way to come here and they did!......

Why?......... and why don't they introduce themselves? and what is so special about you that they came all that way just to see you?

Sorry pal, but somebody has been off alone in the woods way tooooooo long.

djQUAN

They traveled millions of light years to check out our butts.

They came for the strip clubs...

Speaking of... guess where I went last weekend

S06LeLtl.jpg

I'm going back Friday or Saturday, and apparently this little card gets me in free.

You guys seriously doubt the reality of our earth being visited? Such a dull way to think, look into it, I mean a serious research and you will find yourself in the same camp as me without doubts.

It's not being "dull" that makes us skeptical of claims that have no real evidence. In fact I'd say the opposite is true.

Now it's alien Sea Monkeys! We're doomed! Where are Sculley and Mulder when you need them?