Hi Peter, I am going to go for that laser. I'm going to make the seller an offer soon as he hasn't had any interest elsewhere. I was holding off to see if he gets any interest at all, but all his watchers I believe to be from LPF.
This way he may be more inclined to accept less than his buy it now price.
Thanks Peter, I have had some communication with the seller. He seems positive, and I believe it shouldn't be difficult at all to run in the UK. So everything's good so far. Now its the hard part. The money.
I will have to get this instead of a 505nm I think. What a unit though.