Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Zaser no. 4: 445nm 3W+ Laser Review (ULTRA PIC HEAVY)

gismo

orf8582: Apologies for not letting you know and for a late answer, Robin:tinfoil:. I was enjoying my time without lasers with family and friends lately:).

Your feedback means a lot to me, if the laser maker likes the review of his product, that makes me happy enough! Regarding the large sizes pics PM's on the way to you;).

I'm adding one extra shot which didn't turn out so good due to too much flashlight thrown at the object, but I used somewhat transition based effect to push the sky blue-white light border.

11153013183_e43103b94f_c.jpg

WOW...THAT is one beautiful work of art !!! Great review !!! MMMM....mmmm...I see...I see a 520nm beam....Streaming fourth from a Zaser !!!! "Call it a premonition" !!!

CDBEAM=======>

gismo

Kind words from kind members are always welcome. Thanks all of ya:wave:.

CDBEAM777: Are you happen to be a mind reader by any chance:D. I must admit, if the 1W 520nm becomes a bit more affordable next year and someone quite skilful gets his hands on a handheld, practical and awesome looking unit, I might be interested... however my main preference is focused at the 589nm, i.e. 473nm first as mentioned before;).

The wheel of fortune:shhh:.

11151329344_7bc5d2b2fd_c.jpg

Happy New Year everyone:gh: