Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

X-mas came early for me! :drool:

Well my Kryton groove host from Grainde came in the mail today ! Fast shipping from Europe, took less then 2 weeks. I'll be running a 9mm diode and a xdrive. Need to order batteries and press tool, battery contact, thermal paste, and some copper, and few miscellaneous things This host is amazing and can't wait to build this shiny sucker!

Nice looking host good job Granide :gj:

So what kind of copper you looking for I have lots here :)

Glad you like it! :) If you need any help/advice building, just let me know. :beer:

Pman

Will be nice. Great to see members working together. Sometimes things get too heavy.
REP for supporting our members. Gave the REP but my phone won't let me comment:(

Last edited:
Very nice host, maybe someday.. I had an early Christmas present this morning, I found a 445nm 1.5 watt DTR laser module with G2 lens in it just laying in the street at 8 AM. Of all the things for me to find outside in the parking lot in front of where I work! Stupid is as stupid does, I must have dropped it getting my keys out of my pocket last night! Leads still shorted together and no one ran over it, phew!

Will be nice. Great to see members working together. Sometimes things get too heavy.
REP for supporting our members. Gave the REP but my phone won't let me comment:(

Try holding the rep button down, and if it give you a pop-up with "open in new window", click that and it should let you comment.

@op:
These are nice hosts, a bit trickier than your average flashlight build. But they are sweet once you get it all together. Will keep an eye out for the finished build!

Yeah right now trying to figure what parts it want to run. So I need to email dtr again and flamingpyro! I will post a lot of pictures on this build since to me is a real build so I need to get my parts list and hit the order button!