Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

X-Drive From Lazeerer

BIGGUN

So I take it that there are no adj X-drives, Flex-drives, of any type that are for sale. Is that correct? :cryyy:

Thanks,
Kevin

lazeerer

So I take it that there are no adj X-drives, Flex-drives, of any type that are for sale. Is that correct? :cryyy:

Thanks,
Kevin
The Adj ones are not forsale right now because i am still working out a final layout. But it wont be too long.

The Fixed versions are forsale though.:)

BIGGUN

:drool: :takeit: :pop:

Cool the timing may work well. Not to try to hold you to a date but do you figure in a month or summertime? Where will they be posted?

Thanks,
Kevin

BIGGUN

WOOHOO!!! My machining should be done right around that time!!!!!

That will be a busy time could you put me on a PM list or something like that to let me know when they will come available?

Or will it definately be posted in a specific thread that is active now so I can subscribe?

Thanks,
Kevin

BIGGUN

OH, One last question......is ordering done through PM or do you have a storefront?

Thanks,
Kevin

lazeerer

WOOHOO!!! My machining should be done right around that time!!!!!

That will be a busy time could you put me on a PM list or something like that to let me know when they will come available?

Or will it definately be posted in a specific thread that is active now so I can subscribe?

Thanks,
Kevin

I will post a new thread when there ready:wave:

OH, One last question......is ordering done through PM or do you have a storefront?

Thanks,
Kevin

Its done through PM's. I do not have a store front.

:thanks:

Bioderms

hi there,

1/ i have M140 + x-drive "baby" on it and i'm waiting 18650 battery 10A 3C to supply these.
I wait and i want to turn my LD ON, can i put 4 AA battery to test without risk for LD and driver ?

2/ i have x-drive baby, what utility pot is for on middle model ? x-drive baby is full auotmatic compared to middle model ?

thanks in advance, and sorry for my frenchglish

ARG

1. 6V may be too much, six cells in 3s 3p will work. Check the driver specs and if the cells can provide the voltage/current then yes :)
2. The smaller x-drive is has a pot so you can adjust the current across a range.

Bioderms

From Cajunlaser :

Name - X - Drive V6 (By Lazeerer)
Current - 1.8A Minimum MAX 1.83A (Overall MAX 3A) <- something wrong 1.8A Min
Voltage Input - 5.6V - 16V
Usage - 445nm diodes

------------no pot on mine (?)-------------------------------

i think 3s+3p configuration is really instable, i get 2,8v with 2s+2p, too much difference between my AA battery, i stop this option.

i will stress at 100% my LD later with 18650 ... 4 x 1.5v in serie isn't safe to see if my LD work ?

Last edited:

ARG

Oh wait, that's the buck driver, sorry for my misunderstanding. I had it confused with the boost driver.

4 cells should work then, in series.

Bioderms

i've some question about my driver, how it works !?

Name: X- Drive V7 "Mini" (By Lazeerer)
Driver Kind - Buck
Currant - 1.8A (Overall MAX 3A)
Voltage input - 5.6V - 16V
Efficient - 93%
Over Heat Protection - ON
Usage - 445nm diodes
Dimensions - 13.8mm x 9.2mm

My driver don't a have a pot to adjust power, so how to set my driver to send 100ma or 3A with 18650 battery ?
I can't, right ?

dragonizer

Hey Lazeerer!

Is the baby x-drive still available? Can I buy one from you? I have PMed you already.

dragonizer