Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

www.lasershop.su is a scam!

Justin

They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

It has come to our attention that a website called LASERSHOP has been using Laserglow's name, product images, logo, and even contact information. They are advertising lasers that do not exist for impossible prices ($280 for a Hercules-3000? I don't think so.)

We have absolutely no relationship with LASERSHOP. We have never heard of them, and they are certainly not affiliated with Laserglow in any way. It's more likely that they are criminals and scammers, so please don't give them a chance to scam you!

I know most of you LPF users are smart enough to figure this out, but the forum is regularly indexed by search engines and I want this to show up if anybody searches for lasershop.su.

Don't get scammed!

...has been using Laserglow's name, product images, logo, and even contact information.
Logo and contact information.
Contact information!

As my mum would say, "Deal Lord, come down from heavens and see for yourself!"

'Cause I don't believe it :D

Thanks for the heads' up Justin! +1 Reputation from me.

It's either a flat out scam, or more likely they are selling cheap knockoffs.

The language seems to be targeted at morons with things like "Did you know 500mW can burn paper!" and "Punches through the atmosphere" and "Theoretically capable of blinding satellites".

Oddly similar to language used by WL actually. Probably just copied over from their site too.

Good catch.

Last edited:
You know... you could probably report it to ICE... they love to take down counterfeit selling websites.

We will be seeing more scammers like this, not less. Reporting them to the forums and authorities must be done asap. AixiZ Lasers has had thier pics copied and used all the time. Always watermark.

+rep from hak for Justin, Thanks for the heads-up.

Last edited:
That's one of the funniest websites I've seen in a while. If you go to the "about us" page there is even an animated picture of their employees smiling at the camera! Wow, that's rich! I'm just sitting at my desk laughing.

Prolly no laughing matter for Laserglow and those who send theses criminals thier money. They need to be OUTED. Someone needs to do whatever thay can to make this known by anyone doing a search. Russia LASERSHOP-SCAMMERS

I tried to check it out and it asks me for a user name and a password to get in.
Thanks for the heads up justin.

why there are so many scam!:yabbmad:
Because people will do anything for some extra money. :yabbmad:

Prolly no laughing matter for Laserglow and those who send theses criminals thier money. They need to be OUTED. Someone needs to do whatever thay can to make this known by anyone doing a search. Russia LASERSHOP-SCAMMERS

I agree with you, lots of people new to lasers probably dont even know about Laserglow, so they get scammed out of there hard earned money... :scowl: