Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTF

Razako

405nm 65mw BURNING Blu Ray Laser Pointer $789.99

803t diode in project box for $800.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FAIL

fail.jpg

I think the guy selling those had that for sale before the discovery of the 803T, which means:
A. He made a laser from a 6x and now he's stuck with it
B. He was waiting for a bite before he bought a 6x burner and doesn't know about the PHR-803T
C. He is trying to see if someone buys one thinking it is a 6x. ;D

Holy crap, I could link someone at school to that and rip them off hard if I build and sell blu rays.

EDIT: If someone paid that much for a blu ray I dont think Id let them around a laser.

I'm so generous that I'll build you a 100mW Box Blu-Ray for only $650!!

Kenom

What the hell is right. We all think that our lasers that were building have a low value but wicked continues to sell, to this day, the sonar II for $2,000 Is it really too much to ask to think that you can get a portion of that $$ by making your own 80mw bluray laser? Yes, the components are cheap. Yes, they are readily available. but that is here. Not everywhere. The rest of the world still thinks the bluray laser diodes in high power levels are big time $$$$$. I have no doubt that if his site is advertised on google that he would get a few customers at that price. Not a whole lot but still, stop thinking of just us and look at more than just your bedroom and this forum.

Switch

styropyro said:
I think the guy selling those had that for sale before the discovery of the 803T, which means:
A. He made a laser from a 6x and now he's stuck with it
B. He was waiting for a bite before he bought a 6x burner and doesn't know about the PHR-803T
C. He is trying to see if someone buys one thinking it is a 6x. ;D

Or D , what Kenom said.He knows about everything but he wants a monster profit from people who don't know....Even if you tell those people 6x or phr-803t, it's like whatever to them.....But 65mW from a 6x is just a waste of diode ;D

J

jamie.91

whatever he thinks if poeople are gunna buy a laser for that much i think they should look into it more lol :D

Zom-B

There are always fools with money who fall for this kind of ripoff.

lol, I just finished a blu-ray 3 times as powerful for 1/36th of the price and about 1/20 the of the case volume.

Zom-B said:
There are always fools with money who fall for this kind of ripoff.

lol, I just finished a blu-ray 3 times as powerful for 1/36th of the price and about 1/20 the of the case volume.

I'm selling dx 30's to people here for 320 pesos....that's almost 100 dollars each :)

Yeah... but lets be honest, the WL Sonar is one shmexy looking laser :-* So it may be more, but I'd almost be willing to take it over a big ugly box :p

You can't anymore, for whatever reason :( Not on the site...

But I have one, brand new, haven't touched it. I'll be using it to make a nice blu-ray one day :cool:

Murudai said:
Yeah... but lets be honest, the WL Sonar is one shmexy looking laser  :-* So it may be more, but I'd almost be willing to take it over a big ugly box  :p

$2000 bucks for a pulsed 60mW 405? I couldn't do it :eek: :eek: :eek: