Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers



Laser Pointer Store

WTF


Razako

New member
Joined
Mar 17, 2006
Messages
4,496
Likes
676
Points
0
405nm 65mw BURNING Blu Ray Laser Pointer $789.99

803t diode in project box for $800.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FAIL
 

styropyro

New member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
5,385
Likes
477
Points
0
I think the guy selling those had that for sale before the discovery of the 803T, which means:
A. He made a laser from a 6x and now he's stuck with it
B. He was waiting for a bite before he bought a 6x burner and doesn't know about the PHR-803T
C. He is trying to see if someone buys one thinking it is a 6x. ;D
 

el-taco

New member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
609
Likes
2
Points
0
Holy crap, I could link someone at school to that and rip them off hard if I build and sell blu rays.

EDIT: If someone paid that much for a blu ray I dont think Id let them around a laser.
 

Kenom

New member
Joined
May 4, 2007
Messages
5,629
Likes
132
Points
0
What the hell is right. We all think that our lasers that were building have a low value but wicked continues to sell, to this day, the sonar II for $2,000 Is it really too much to ask to think that you can get a portion of that $$ by making your own 80mw bluray laser? Yes, the components are cheap. Yes, they are readily available. but that is here. Not everywhere. The rest of the world still thinks the bluray laser diodes in high power levels are big time $$$$$. I have no doubt that if his site is advertised on google that he would get a few customers at that price. Not a whole lot but still, stop thinking of just us and look at more than just your bedroom and this forum.
 

Switch

New member
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
3,327
Likes
4
Points
0
styropyro said:
I think the guy selling those had that for sale before the discovery of the 803T, which means:
A. He made a laser from a 6x and now he's stuck with it
B. He was waiting for a bite before he bought a 6x burner and doesn't know about the PHR-803T
C. He is trying to see if someone buys one thinking it is a 6x. ;D
Or D , what Kenom said.He knows about everything but he wants a monster profit from people who don't know....Even if you tell those people 6x or phr-803t, it's like whatever to them.....But 65mW from a 6x is just a waste of diode ;D
 
J

jamie.91

Guest
whatever he thinks if poeople are gunna buy a laser for that much i think they should look into it more lol :D
 

Zom-B

New member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
897
Likes
28
Points
0
There are always fools with money who fall for this kind of ripoff.

lol, I just finished a blu-ray 3 times as powerful for 1/36th of the price and about 1/20 the of the case volume.
 
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
6,333
Likes
161
Points
0
Zom-B said:
There are always fools with money who fall for this kind of ripoff.

lol, I just finished a blu-ray 3 times as powerful for 1/36th of the price and about 1/20 the of the case volume.
I'm selling dx 30's to people here for 320 pesos....that's almost 100 dollars each :)
 

Murudai

New member
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
2,238
Likes
13
Points
0
Yeah... but lets be honest, the WL Sonar is one shmexy looking laser :-* So it may be more, but I'd almost be willing to take it over a big ugly box :p
 

Murudai

New member
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
2,238
Likes
13
Points
0
You can't anymore, for whatever reason :( Not on the site...

But I have one, brand new, haven't touched it. I'll be using it to make a nice blu-ray one day :cool:
 

GooeyGus

New member
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
2,673
Likes
38
Points
0
Murudai said:
Yeah... but lets be honest, the WL Sonar is one shmexy looking laser  :-* So it may be more, but I'd almost be willing to take it over a big ugly box  :p

$2000 bucks for a pulsed 60mW 405? I couldn't do it :eek: :eek: :eek:
 




Top