Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

World's biggest laser idiots

I LOL'd at that first video Cube, 10 seconds in the guy says 'this is the 1st laser I've ever built' yet at 2:34 he says 'this guy is pretty old, I've built about 5 lasers since it' :crackup:

I couldn't refrain from commenting on his youtube channel :p

^Did you hear that he says that the lens started smoking after prolonged use :horse:

That's probably one of the few things he says that is true, when using a cheap plastic aixiz lens with 1W+ the lens barrel will eventually smoke & start melting from the heat

:beer:

Last edited:

@weeba2kv This is not purely for entertainment purposes, this is also a good thread to show noobs what they should NOT do with lasers

@ZRaffleticket The guy who got burned asked for it...... :whistle:

More laser idiocy in Egypt: ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

More laser idiocy in Egypt: ??? (x100)

Dude, what is your problem? Just leave the thread if your going to be a damn troll. If you couldn't see the lasers in the video, then stop using lasers.
(Sorry if you were joking around, if so, sorry on my part and please state so. If you were not joking, then shame on you)

ANYWAYS. Not sure whats the deal with this video(Laser designator? Seems like hostile area?), but this is a good one:

Last edited:
That video is edited. That doesn't sound like an AC-130 either.

Unfortunately this is the risk that comes with dabbling in the world of lasers. It goes without saying that accidents are 100% preventable but the majority of the populace is not informed enough (a lot are also very stupid). This is why the FDA and most governments regulate these products so heavily and even though these restrictions have killed my business plans, I can not say I blame them.

Who's for stickying this in the "Safety & Legal Issues" section

All these videos are a massive DON'T

@Addonex The best part is where he says "never point the laser at your eyes" while doing it on the video :banghead:

And off course.........

Last edited:
^ In the third video he says you must cool the "DPSS" crystal of the RED laser:wtf: This guy obviously knows a LOT about lasers! :na: Only people who know something about lasers will understand the fourth video! :crackup: