Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wlaser/ u.s. Based laser distributer

well depending on power/quality/price ( i cant open the pdf atm )i might take all the colors they have lol do those come in a simple case like new wish style pointers? or just wrapped?

You guys Would be wise to stay away from this until the smoke clears.

i do like those pen style lasers they sell white+gold looks classy :yh:

well depending on power/quality/price ( i cant open the pdf atm )i might take all the colors they have lol do those come in a simple case like new wish style pointers? or just wrapped?

im waiting for ok to sell... lets hold our breath on f.d.a....... 4 color pens are very slick comes with blk carring case (same as opto. box) 12.00 im on hold till the word go...

price list is posted.....wlaser site is down due to F.D.A. review of being compliant....i will let you know when it is up and running again....pm me for questions..

really? thats not cool......anyone know any companies that are like this other than opto? id like a 100mw

im waiting for ok to sell... lets hold our breath on f.d.a....... 4 color pens are very slick comes with blk carring case (same as opto. box) 12.00 im on hold till the word go...

thanks for the info, now lets hope fda doesnt screw thing up for us.

also if that truly is wlaser, i wonder if these are also overspec :) like gettting more for my money :)

they have wlaser group buys here? i was unaware of this...

i think ill try the wlasers ebay.....i hate waiting :p

Last edited by a moderator: