Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Win thread

zDLmv1S.jpg

CORTEX - JAKE EVILL

The applications of 3d printing... just mindblowing. I hope this gets implemented before I have my second statistically likely bone fracture :D

So apparently there is a new Star Wars movie coming... a whole new trilogy actually...

I present to you the first confirmed character...

1044391_693197470709709_952231417_n.jpg

:p

Hmm... I'm a wanted man. I have the death sentence on twelve systems. Here I am ;)

In a different part of the Galaxy... Animal magnetism

Sexy-Jedi-Bubblebath-Saber-2-Return-of-the-Body-Wash.jpg

~ LB

And if you think about it, it tells the helicopter pilot where to aim his weapon.

Jack in, jack off, jack out. Men would never leave the house ;)

A worse threat than texting while driving :crackup:

~ LB

The funny thing is, the adult industry has been working on this for quite a while now.

I remember reading about a device that uses a series of motors, on top of a conveyor belt like arrangement, essentially the same effect as with a massage chair, but with the surface moving. With the addition of warm fluid, and some suction it was supposed to mimic essentially the experience of uhm real activities.

The further goal was to license different programs that work in correspondence with specific videos.

IIRC it turned out to be a flop (pun intended) due to high costs, and poor customer satisfaction.

You can bet something new is being worked on though, to go along with google glass... takes the whole POV concept to another level.

Last edited:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Win or lose , you decide. These are protesters lasering a government helicopter

8065-photo.jpg

What would really be win is if someone filled the bomb bay of a B-52 bomber with millions of eggs and dropped them over that crowd.