Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Win thread

ieaTBYQZZb8Be.gif

Last edited:

daguin

Be warned
This one is 31 minutes long
Lana Wachowski receives the Visibility Award
Lana doesn't begin speaking until ~5:30

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
Pretty sure this is a Win...

UPDATE: BREAKING: 'Star Wars' Returns -- 'Episode 7' Slated For 2015 And More Movies Planned As Disney Buys Lucasfilm - Deadline.com

BREAKING…. Disney has just confirmed that it has agreed to acquire George Lucas‘ Lucasfilm Ltd, and that includes rights to the Star Wars franchise that will now continue on. The companies have targeted a 2015 release for Star Wars: Episode 7, with Episode 8 and Episode 9 to follow as the the long-term plan is to release a new feature every two or three years.

To anyone who is not a Star Wars fanatic, allow me to explain with extreme brevity...

The Six Episodes that we have seen on screen are just a very small portion of an extremely developed and diverse story.

There are well over one hundred books in the official star wars canon. In addition to this there are hundreds upon hundreds of short stories, comics, and of course more recently animated series.

My guess is in typically hollywood fashion, the story will cut ahead a few years, and our next installment will deal with Thrawn.

On a different note, I suppose this is also a Fail, since once again instead of choosing to try something new, a major studio is choosing to instead go back to working on a well established idea. Obviously I'll be watching the release of episode 7 on the release day, but... well... a whole lot of stories out there that I would also love to see on the big screen.

Last edited: