Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Willing to give a laser to help the forum with donations

kiwi37

Hey Pman, the packages arrived safely today, thanks for throwing in the extra 3.

I greatly appreciate that double:)
I believe I have someone who wants them. We are working it out right now.

Sow...u r working on him? Yavol! Rubber hoses or vaterbord? Ve haf vays to make u talk!

If you r not successful...maybe I will donate for the bag of goodies as long as the rubber hose and waterboarding accessories are thrown in!:drool:

Here is a picture of what members will be able to choose from.
There will be 10 different lasers to choose from. (6 are shown) All are in mint condition and have less than 5 minute run time on them.
You will receive the laser, holster, correct safety glasses (none for the 5mW laser), hard case or pouch for the glasses (your choice), microfiber cloth to clean the lenses of the laser and glasses.
Most use 2 AAA Batteries but some use 2 AA Batteries
Most use a momentary on pressure button but some have a double click button that then has the laser go into constant on until you click the button again to turn the laser off.
I do not have a LPM anymore but these are about what they emit.
405nm 75mW
405nm/532nm/650nm 40mW - 150mW
650nm 100mW
532nm 5mW
405nm/532nm/650nm 50mW - 250mW
532nm 15mW

Attachments

• Donation Lasers.JPG
    Donation Lasers.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 70
Here is a picture of what members will be able to choose from.
There will be 10 different lasers to choose from. (6 are shown) All are in mint condition and have less than 5 minute run time on them.
You will receive the laser, holster, correct safety glasses (none for the 5mW laser), hard case or pouch for the glasses (your choice), microfiber cloth to clean the lenses of the laser and glasses.
Most use 2 AAA Batteries but some use 2 AA Batteries
Most use a momentary on pressure button but some have a double click button that then has the laser go into constant on until you click the button again to turn the laser off.
I do not have a LPM anymore but these are about what they emit.
405nm 75mW
405nm/532nm/650nm 40mW - 150mW
650nm 100mW
532nm 5mW
405nm/532nm/650nm 50mW - 250mW
532nm 15mW

Where did you get those goggles and how much were they?

Hey Everyone,

Getting really close to the start of the October Forum Donations Contest!

Starting October 1st, post what you contributed to the forum during the month of October on this thread towards the Forum Donations Contest. The admins will verify it at a later time.
Be sure that the donation comments on PayPal include your LPF username and mention the Forum Donations Contest.
I will go through this whole thread and compile all the pertinent information and post it on or near October 1st

Last edited:

APEX1

I cant believe I missed all this. I would of gladly helped out!!

Pman

I am almost 100% sure LC is donating one of those and it is the winners choice. I told her I would help with the international shipping if needed.
Not sure if anyone else is putting up stuff for more than one winner but without looking back I thought at least one other person had offered although things may have changed now.
I can put up a unit for a second place winner if the first winner is domestic so I won't have to help with that shipping. If there is a second place then I will pay for the shipping in the US or offer $15 worth of Fasttech stuff (their choice) as long as they will ship to wherever they are for free. Would be nice to see a couple others offer up something instead though.
Honestly I need to start selling some things myself to be able to continue my own building. Have lots of 532nm custom units I've put together over the last couple years with basically no use on them so anyone interested in a 532nm (especially between 40-99mW PM me and we will talk). Yes I do have some over 100mW too I would be willing to part with but frankly all of the units are plenty bright for a nice thin beautiful green beam. It's not that hard to see even 5mW of green beam goodness;)

I am almost 100% sure LC is donating one of those and it is the winners choice. I told her I would help with the international shipping if needed.
Not sure if anyone else is putting up stuff for more than one winner but without looking back I thought at least one other person had offered although things may have changed now.
I can put up a unit for a second place winner if the first winner is domestic so I won't have to help with that shipping. If there is a second place then I will pay for the shipping in the US or offer $15 worth of Fasttech stuff (their choice) as long as they will ship to wherever they are for free. Would be nice to see a couple others offer up something instead though.
Honestly I need to start selling some things myself to be able to continue my own building. Have lots of 532nm custom units I've put together over the last couple years with basically no use on them so anyone interested in a 532nm (especially between 40-99mW PM me and we will talk). Yes I do have some over 100mW too I would be willing to part with but frankly all of the units are plenty bright for a nice thin beautiful green beam. It's not that hard to see even 5mW of green beam goodness;)

Pete- +6 when I can- you are an awesome forum member for SURE!!

I have a surprise gift for the last drawn.. LC please let me know who..

If anyone would donate an m140 diode/module ill buy a host and driver (501b)

Throughout this thread I have the info on a second winner if donations hit a certain amount. I will comb through this whole thread and post all the info on the last day of this month.
No worries about adding stuff to October's contest.

APEX1

I will donate a 1.3w 445 in a 501b host. Just let me know.. :)