Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wickedlasers cracked down by fda!!!!!

Sta

Pretty sure they were bribed. That's what I gather about CNI as well, though we're not sure about them. Whatever the result is, it is good that WL is no longer going to be shipping their overpriced junk here.

Things

They've been on pretty much every customs blacklist for years now, probably just gave up because the lasers never made it through .. the FDA has no say on what happens in China, or basically anywhere outside the US. CNI stopped selling pointers because it wasn't profitable. FDA has nothing to do with any of this.

Last edited:
Well that's good and bad. i personally like their laser's. But they are way overpriced. If you like the lasers grab them while you can.

Pretty sure they were bribed. That's what I gather about CNI as well, though we're not sure about them. Whatever the result is, it is good that WL is no longer going to be shipping their overpriced junk here.

Um, last time I checked, the government doesnt use bribery to uphold the law.

USAbro

I'm glad you used a 4 letter word to describe their murchandise.

It's also interesting to see if their claim, "to ship to every country in the world" will still be there in January. If it is, we can call them on it.

Last edited:
Um, last time I checked, the government doesnt use bribery to uphold the law.

Don't you watch "the blacklist"?
hehe. Well I've only been on this forum for a very short time and it seems like a lot of these companies have fell in either customer service or legalities!
Honestly i'm interested in they lookout for the hobby all together. Then again that's my newb outlook

whos going to be our guinea pig for buying from WL when they change ownership......Hmmmmm

Yikes even with 40 percent off it's still a bit pricy. What kind of diode is in the Inferno? 750mw of 660nm can't be single mode ...? :thinking:

Last edited:
i wouldnt buy from them even if 60% or more if this means early next year they will close down i wouldnt feel good buying from a company thats probably selling their last stock now and then they will byebye because seriously they cant make a business selling 5mW lasers only.

i wouldnt buy from them even if 60% or more if this means early next year they will close down i wouldnt feel good buying from a company thats probably selling their last stock now and then they will byebye because seriously they cant make a business selling 5mW lasers only.

If it's really under new management maybe they'll start selling other cheap products like wicked lasers perfume or something :D

Wicked_Perfume2.jpg