Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked lasers spyder 3 krypton 1,000mW mint

rhd

I'm pretty sure I offered to buy this from him at a per-mW cost at some stage early on.

He didn't seem to be at all interested in that idea.

I'm sure his theory is that if he leaves it up here long enough, someone will take the "gamble" and buy it from him un-metered.

I thought about offering $.50/mW, but you already did that that in post 13 :whistle: and made a much larger initial offer then I was considering.

This sale is going nowhere. :pop:

Well he doesn't seem to be interested in selling it
or taking any offers to have it LPMed...

He hasn't even responded to his own Sales Thread
for 5 days... Maybe he knows something about his
Laser that we don't....:undecided:

he's got pics
give him some credit
the fact is WL sells these to more than a few people for a grand $
I'm not saying they are worth it and we all know the story of some being on spec and some...
so anyway, bump the man from Tejas

So did you buy it... You did sent him an offer...
Perhaps he's not responding because it has already
sold...

Jerry

Last edited:
Jerry,

What do you use to access the forums? The reason I ask is that I notice your posts always truncate early on each line. Not that it really matters, just curious why it is happening.

Laser that we don't.

vs

Well he doesn't seem to be interested in selling it or taking any offers to have it LPMed...

He hasn't even responded to his own Sales Thread for 5 days... Maybe he knows something about his Laser that we don't.

Last edited:

daguin

Jerry,

What do you use to access the forums? The reason I ask is that I notice your posts always truncate early on each line. Not that it really matters, just curious why it is happening.

Laser that we don't.

vs

Well he doesn't seem to be interested in selling it or taking any offers to have it LPMed...

He hasn't even responded to his own Sales Thread for 5 days... Maybe he knows something about his Laser that we don't.

Jerry just likes ellipses ( . . . .)

Peace,
dave

daguin

I don't see an issue with bumping this thread :can:

Peace,
dave

I'm not saying this is a scam, but what if it is a scam, and we help by keeping this thread in the top of the list?

If it was a member thats been around a while, fine. But why help some nobody with 9 posts selling an $800 laser, that doesn't seem to want it metered, or use a middle man?

Its just my opinion, and my last post.

I'm not scamming anyone.i have pics and have talked to people numerous times on the phone...I don't have time to keep bumping my post everyday...I'm
Sorry I don't want to sell you my 1,000 laser for $100-$400 if you don't like my price simply move on,stop bashing my thread because you cant afford my laser

When did you buy your laser? When it was $1000? $900? Or when it stated that the laser is 750mW+?

rhd

I'm not scamming anyone.i have pics and have talked to people numerous times on the phone...I don't have time to keep bumping my post everyday...I'm
Sorry I don't want to sell you my 1,000 laser for $100-$400 if you don't like my price simply move on,stop bashing my thread because you cant afford my laser

I think you've probably lost a lot of peoples' sympathy with that last line. Being critical, thorough, and wisely suspicious when there's reason to be, is not the same as being "unable to afford your laser". A lot of people on this forum spend a lot of money on lasers. Some of those people are included among the list of critics in this thread.

The FACT (not myth, not kurmudgeon rhetoric, not bargaining tactic), but the FACT, is that your laser's make and model is one that is known to be almost always underspec.

If you believe that we're wrong, then just guarantee your output power, sell the laser, and make everyone here look like a fool :p

If you believe that we're right, then don't criticize us for pointing it out. (And perhaps change the wording of your title + OP to reflect the fact that you truly have no idea what the real output of this unit is)

Last edited:
my offer to middle still stands
love to see one of these and know its not a cherrypick
Will do a quick review too/

Seller is only 4 hrs away--

just got a new meter w/ graphing==very nice- review coming soon.

hak

Last edited:

I'm with you up to the last line. Don't get mad dude, just try to assuage potential buyers fears. You really need to try and get this metered, or sell using a middle who will meter, etc.

This forum is down on WL, and for good reason. But you will also find there are a lot of fans of their hosts.

If you have a good one, it will sell fast!

If you have an unproven one, you get the reaction you are seeing here.

:beer:

P.S. TJ, you are on a neg rep rampage recently!

Last edited: