Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked lasers spyder 3 krypton 1,000mW mint

Thanks for finally posting pics...

You will still need to get the output power tested on
a calibrated Laser Power Meter (LPM) by a reputable
member to prove the power is what you state 1000mW
before anyone on this Forum woulds consider buying it.

We are aware that WL is known to lie about their Laser's
output powers...

Jerry

Well the seller lives in ............ so any vet living fairly close to ........could act as middle-man to make all happy in the end. Once its well metered graph or not the middle could ship it from ..............to the new buyer and send the seller his$$$ to him at............were he lives... simple right?? never heard of any deals going bad using this method. 'she' does look good in the photos--still not sure why its not already sold at the WL forum...

simple== ez cheezy

hak the comedian

add TEXAS to the blanks

small world ( and hellava big ass first laser)-GL onyour sale and ignore(DONTfeed) the trolls..

Last edited:
I'll take it ......Just send it COD, no worries...

somone lock this thread. We should see a few more of these as kids attempt to dump under-spec Krypton. Kids, don't Google "lasers" and attempt to sell it here where more than a few folks i know wont hesitate to have your arse served to you on the way out

Last edited:

Tman

he's got pics
give him some credit
the fact is WL sells these to more than a few people for a grand $
I'm not saying they are worth it and we all know the story of some being on spec and some...
so anyway, bump the man from Tejas

Last edited:
he can get it metered four ways by me for free- I am happy to middle-man it. Just to see one. Make him an offer or not. He is new-lighten up.

Welcome fellow texan..