Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked lasers price increase? AGAIN!?

Who knows? Perhaps they found a new 445nm diode source at a lower power to make their profits even higher

Check this out guys!
Spyder 3 Krypton Green Laser Pointer | Wicked Lasers
400 freakin' bucks for a 250mw??? I smell bullshit in the air!

just another reason never to buy from the scamers before i joined the fourm i bought the nano from them it does not burn like 100 mW at all and it will be full power for 1-3 mins of use then you need to replace the bateries if you want to burn things piece of crap :banned:<-- wicked lasers

as long as people keep buying their products they wont go under (obviously...) they have very good marketing techniques, such as advertising their lasers as being 'worlds most powerful handheld' which is complete BS (obviously)

as many people have said its probably for the better because teenage idiots can't buy something that's considerably more expensive.

Agreed^ the problem is, they used to be a pretty good company... and they're way too popular. So if they start actually focusing on making quality products, they could knock a lot of companies out of the market. Interesting to think about...

Seriously speaking, though, their QC is up to par nowadays with accurate ratings to match.

Good to see something positive about them. I been looking at the Arctic for weeks now but been holding back because of seeing negative reviews about them.

just another reason never to buy from the scamers before i joined the fourm i bought the nano from them it does not burn like 100 mW at all and it will be full power for 1-3 mins of use then you need to replace the bateries if you want to burn things piece of crap :banned:<-- wicked lasers

Really? My laser is 95mW peak and 90mW stable... I think I might have gotten lucky.

There've been some hints that WL is getting better... but it will take many many positive reviews to repair the image they've gotten here

Recieved today, totally for free... :D worth $500

PP1SEIU.jpg

cNfxhUg.jpg

Last edited:
How'd you get it for free??!?! I want that for free!

Apparently i had $500 worth of credit on there facebook page.
I had no idea myself, but i posted a couple of picture's (5) and when they are picked you get $100 credit.

I had to find this out couse someone asked me in FB chat if i wanted to trade my credits for something else.
I replyed, what credits ? then i found out about this wich resulted in these free goodies. (you can pick anything from there website)
So i picked a free krypton and phosforce... (wich is pritty bright!) shocked :eek:
Delivered within 1 week!

Last edited:
I got two Arctics free for a review a way while back.

They are interested in building a reputation with community, it's just that it appears they don't know how to do it. Giving away review samples is always a plus, but shady advertising techniques smear it, I guess they just don't know it.

And there will always be blind believers screaming love on Facebook, making it look like Wicked is building a good reputation when in truth, those people are really just trying to justify spending big bux on a laser.

Also, truth be told, products aren't THAT bad as they seem. Yeah some got issues, but which company doesn't have lasers with issues? Company itself has issues, but that's another problem. Lasers themselves are really OK in my book.

In all honesty, I loved the Arctics and lately, I kinda wish I kept at least one. The "Woah" factor with people was only ever matched by the 2x 26650 2W monstrousity I built somewhat-recently. Host was indeed a killer. And I really wish I can get a Krypton for a review :p

THAT said, I will just use this opportunity to kindly remind everyone that WL did charge $2000 (Two thousand dollars) for a 20mW (twenty milliwatt) 405nm bluray laser built out of PS3 assembly.

'Tis all.

meanwhile......^

Hmmm.... looks like i won myself another $100 in credit :)

What should i choose next ?

nano ?

Ohh the krypton is on spec btw :D

Last edited:
Also wanna win something :)

Well you're a photo expert :D

Create something cool. with or without WL related..

Post on there FB page and hope your picture get's picked to go on there front page..
That's all i did.... no review samples bla bla, and the old news bla ^^^

The bla bla's not directed to you DJNY ;)

Last edited:
What do you mean to go on their front page? Like as a timeline photo or something?