Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers Final 40

I am confused about my order status. I have 3 different unumbers

Date Added Status Payment Status Customer Notified
2014-11-21 20:45:06 Processing Received Yes
2014-12-07 23:34:08 Sorting Received No
Comment
Batch Status Change
2014-12-08 15:18:03 Sorting Received No
Comment
UNumber: U******
2014-12-08 15:19:55 Sorting Received No
Comment
UNumber: U**
2014-12-08 15:20:00 Sorting Received No
Comment
2014-12-09 07:17:30 Sorting Received No
Comment
2014-12-09 07:59:17 Processed Received No
Comment
Batch Status Change

Last edited:

I am confused about my order status. I have 3 different unumbers

2014-11-21 20:45:06 Processing Received Yes
2014-12-07 23:34:08 Sorting Received No
Comment
Batch Status Change
2014-12-08 15:18:03 Sorting Received No
Comment
2014-12-08 15:19:55 Sorting Received No
Comment
2014-12-08 15:20:00 Sorting Received No
Comment
2014-12-09 07:17:30 Sorting Received No
Comment
2014-12-09 07:59:17 Processed Received No
Comment
Batch Status Change

The company is very disorganized. I had received promise upon promise that my tracking info would be sent to me "Very Soon" and then out of nowhere my package shows up on my doorstep today without a single notification from them about the tracking info. Overall from date I ordered until now, when i received my order, was 34 days. My suggestion to you is to email them and ask where your item is, at least you will get an idea of where in the process you are.

I believe much of this confusion stems from the posts I have read here about many of their items being seized by U.S. Customs (Did not know this before I ordered.)
They told me that they ship to a "Domestic Warehouse in bulk" when I inquired about my order. This step takes two weeks according to them.

From there this company gets your items then they put the items in unmarked USPS Flat rate boxes and ship to your door. This is probably how they are avoiding their items being confiscated by ICE/FDA.

I will note that both lasers (Arctic 1.4W and Inferno 750mW) seem to be working well and are very nice, only complaint I have is that two of the "Complimentary" expanded laser lenses are no good/broken and don't work, but oh well. I'm just happy I did not get D.O.A. lasers.

Last edited:
Cant believe people still give this crappy company money now that they will probably after the leftover stock is gone will be out of business... dont come complain after when its too late..

Erbium

Hi All,

Finally got my 1.4 watt Arctic on 12/23/14. Just in time for Christmas… Yea!

For those still waiting or worried about their shipment, here's my order history-

I placed my order on 11/20/14.
Later on 11/25/14 they emailed me that it had shipped.
Periodically I would check out my Order Log on their Support page, but nothing ever changed after 11/25 showing it had shipped, (even to today).

Last Friday, 12/19, I was getting concerned, so I phoned and emailed them to see what was going on. They responded to both communications and said it would arrive in 2-5 business days, (it did) and that at the time it was located in a warehouse in Columbia, SC. I asked if I could get a tracking number, but they were unable to furnish one. However given it was shipping via USPS, (their tracking always seems hard to verify), I wasn't too concerned.

Finally arrived here on the East Coast last Tuesday, 12/23.

Good luck to all those still waiting...

Attachments

• Customer Access Wicked Lasers.pdf
    58.2 KB · Views: 155
Congratz to those who recieved there unit ....

Be sure to keep it save and wright a reiew about it...

it will be a piece of history... Loved or not...

Last edited:
Congratz to those who recieved there unit ....

Be sure to keep it save and wright a reiew about it...

it will be a piece of history... Loved or not...

I was so confused then realized you edited your post, lol. I have heard many bad things about the company since I found this forum but so far I can't complain other than their lack of communication about tracking, both of my lasers are excellent and after watching a video I realized my lenses are actually working 'as designed' so I was just confused about what they were supposed to do, as there is no literature included with it.

I will say the way everything was shipped and packaged was very unprofessional. No tracking, lack of communication between WL and their shipper, the fact that it took 34 days to ship was also a little annoying when they claimed initially it would only be 3 weeks at most. Their shipper stuffed everything with a tiny amount of bubble wrap inside of a thin flat rate box that was tearing open when I got it.. thankfully nothing fell out. But yeah.. It is almost a miracle both lasers are working, but thankfully they are.

They even included diagrams that (allegedly) show that the 1.4W I ordered tested out near 1.9W actually and the red was also 'up to par.'

I am 'new' to such high power lasers so I don't know how I go about testing them myself, but so far I really like them and have enjoyed seeing what they can do.

The only thing I'd want from them is a high powered 532nm laser and those were all "sold out" when the 40 sale started.

The only thing I'd want from them is a high powered 532nm laser and those were all "sold out" when the 40 sale started.

buy from jetlasers their hosts are very similar to the ones u see in WL and their reputation here is ten times better also.

USAbro

buy from jetlasers their hosts are very similar to the ones u see in WL and their reputation here is ten times better also.

No it's not ten times better. It's more than that because on a scale of 0-10, WL is 0 so 10 x 0 = 0 so it really is 0 + 10.

I placed my order for a 1.4W Arctic, with a customer service agent, via Paypal (my card company doesn't allow payments to where ever it is that WL is; and, yes, they accept Paypal through CS agents) on December 17th. I haven't, yet, received any sort of notification of where in process my order is.

I was also told by the same CS agent, that due to new US Federal regulations they are not able to ship NEW orders to the US after January 1. Any order placed before January 1st will be honored. It sounds like shipments are arriving in 3-5 weeks after order. I'll update when I receive mine, although, it'll be too late to order any new items over the >5mw size. I was also told that the accessories will still be available for shipment to the US post the ban on >5mw lasers coming into the US.

moze85

Dec 17th? You probably have a long way to go. I ordered on Nov 20th or 21st and have not received my package yet. No tracking number.

I was told by their customer service that it is still in customs. I had a second order that they were suppose to include with the shipment of the first order... Apparently they did not, because I just received a "your package has shipped" notification for the 2nd order... Over 5 weeks after I placed the order.

Looks like I'll be waiting 1.5-2 months plus for both.

pjhack

My Arctic has been delivered yesterday!
My order log remains unchanged (you can see it in the previous page). The order was placed on 2014-12-08 11:46:22, so it took about a month (despite the holidays) to be processed and then delivered in Italy.

First impressions: nice packaging and brand image although the boxes are a little bit damaged (some scratches, dust and small folds). The laser seems bright and powerful. The overall quality of the host is not as high as one could expect. I'll post detailed pictures showing what I mean. From a brand with that image and those prices you would expect something similar to a Led Lenser host or a Fenix one, but it is not so. From the third picture below you can see that after a free fall of about 50cm the host bent a little (fixed pushing hard with hands). I found a power certificate inside the box stating it is up to 1.7W. I do not have a LPM, and it would be interesting to compare this certificate with yours, just to see if it is real or the same that they put in all the boxes. Please let me know.
The battery life is short. Which 18650 would you suggest to buy?

certificate: link
first test: link
after some minutes of fun: link

Last edited: