Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked laser - laser dock

Just got email on this

Not a lot of info - anyone know what this is?

Wicked.Laser new product - laser dock that syncs to your music. :(

This is the ad I received

Your music experience, reimagined!
View this email in your browser
Your Music Experience, Reimagined!

What is LaserDock?
We've been building a custom at-home laser show solution for the last 5 years, and we are less than 1 week away from launching our Indiegogo campaign. LaserDock will revolutionize your at-home music listening experience!

LaserDock, creates a custom laser show that syncs with your music instantly. It also integrates with all ILDA laser projectors and transforms any house party to a dynamic laser show.
Early Supporter Bonus
As a member you may be eligible for a secret savings bonus. If you support our campaign in the first 48 hours, we will have something special for you.

We can't wait to launch so keep an eye out for our launch email in the coming days!
SEE ALL THE PERKS
What The DJs Say...

BROUGHT TO YOU BY...

Copyright © 2016 Wicked Lasers, All rights reserved.
We send special offers to customers who opted in at our website.

Our mailing address is:
Wicked Lasers
555 Fahauzhen Road Building C, Floor 14-15
Shanghai, DC 200052
China

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I just received an email for the Laser Dock from them also.
Kind of leary when they start mentioning words like "campaign, and early supporter".
When you click on the "indiegogo campaign" phrase, some videos comes up. Being Wicked Laser, I can imagine what the price will be!

Last edited:
I know that there was supposed to be a consumer device that was going to use the 506C scanners from Pangolin but got majorly delayed because of some stupid issue and then switched to a custom made scanner from pangolin, just for the product. I was wondering if this was finally it?

I'm not a fan of Wicked Lasers though.

Sta

Re: WickedLasers

I believe I speak for the forum when I say I trust WickedLasers about as much as I trust this guy:

ski-mask-robber.jpg

(That's Eitan Atias, by the way.) :crackup:

Last edited:

Heh, I mean this product isn't a laser maybe WL can pull it off. They say retail will be $399 actually, wonder who would even pay for that.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter

The same people that buy their products in the first place.
Sta, :crackup:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter

I believe that there is another thread on W/L "Laser Dock" Here.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter

We should probably migrate onto that thread. Thanks BowtieGuy. :)

Wrapped lasers? Oh no, not again. :cryyy:
I suppose they will have 100000000000000 orders during the first week and a small 3x3 room with only two (desperate) guys to assemble the devices.
Probably at the end of 2020 every user will receive their (prepayed) (malfunctioning) device.

Sta

Re: Wicked Laser's LaserDock

I believe I speak for the forum when I say I trust WickedLasers about as much as I trust this guy:

ski-mask-robber.jpg

(That's Eitan Atias, by the way.) :crackup:

Last edited:

no kidding. just thought id see what yall thought. i havent been on here in 7 years. man how things have changed!

Sta

Welcome back to the forum. +rep.
(I shouldn't have referenced Eitan, haha... in the time you were gone, he started up a company (Sci-Fi Lasers), then became an international fraud, and was then forced out by the growing anger. :))

Last edited:

diachi

Just going to stick to this thread...

So basically, just a DAC/Software combination that doesn't have half the features of other similarly priced (or even cheaper!) DAC/software combinations.

Saying that - Swamidog mentioned on the Facebook laserists group that he's had one for a while and is actually quite impressed by it. If anyone knows laser shows it's him! Edit: had a chat with him via PM, he said it's quite good for just sticking some music on and chilling or whatever - that sounds quite good. Sort of set it and forget it - not sure how other software/DAC combinations compare there but last time I used QuickShow (~4 years ago now) it wasn't great if that's what you were going for.

Some more discussion from those more "in the know" than most of the members here (myself included) - no offence to anyone intended of course.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Laserist/?fref=nf <-- May be a closed group ... can't remember if you'll be able to see anything without joining.

Last edited: