Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Why Your Getting DDoS-ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation: Herp derp script kiddie I DDoS your site I like cock in and around the mouth I think I'm tough.

Last edited by a moderator:

If people are banned it's usually with good reason and not due to frivolity.

One of the possible reasons is if those guys use proxies... many of those are banned automatically.

ARG

Little kiddies being bullies on the internet. You think you're soooooooooooo tough hiding behind your computer threatening to DDoS a laser forum.

Go take your attention seeking teenaged hormones somewhere else.

csshih

can you actually hack the site and remove the ads while you're at it? :)

joeyss

Hello, i am a main hacker from hackforums.net, We saw a post were someone said Come join LPF there a great site. The replies all said "I got banned for no reason".

Unless you Unban those accounts we will lunch a "Full Attack"

We turned off the DoS for a few minutes

We can do up to a 50Gb/s attack all were doing is a 100mb/s attack

(really sad that took your site down :p)

Remember if you do not fix this the attack will get 100% worse. We have tried not to take down the site 100% just stress it to overload your bandwith

Wouldn't it be horrible if your information and IP logs were sent to the FBI since ddosing something a federal crime? Your mother would be so ashamed when they come to the basement to arrest you at her house.

Last edited:
Hello, i am a main hacker from hackforums.net, We saw a post were someone said Come join LPF there a great site. The replies all said "I got banned for no reason".

Remember if you do not fix this the attack will get 100% worse. We have tried not to take down the site 100% just stress it to overload your bandwith

Please share with us your logic as to why this is an important issue to YOU and your friends at kipkayhacks.net. Or we'll ban you :crackup:

Seriously, why can't you put your supposed attacks to good use and go attack something people care about? It's different when there is a political agenda or message passed along with an attack, but when you attack some janky DIY site because you're butt-hurt about being banned, then maybe the problem isn't the site, but the behavior of the banned individual.

Now, get off the computer, you aren't old enough to play.

If someone got banned it was probably for something utterly stupid like ignoring laser safety. You may think that isn't important but it is, the only thing stopping regulation banning lasers being enacted is the fact that most laser users practice laser safety and don't do anything illegal with their lasers. If that trend reverses we can kiss our hobby goodbye.

50,000/100 is 500x (a 50,000% increase) actually, not 100%. A full lunch attack does sound pretty tasty though.

"(really sad that took your site down :p)" - do you think that a fairly small site needs to be able to handle 100mbps throughput sustained? My site with several thousand monthly active users never hits more than a couple of percent on the network interface.

On here, the admin reports IPs to law enforcement, and bans at the firewall if he detects threats to the site's security. Just so you know.

Last edited:

Ablaze

Several users have also gotten banned recently when it became obvious that they wanted to do something illegal with lasers. That sort of thing is also against the interest of the community, and we do what we can to discourage it. That often includes banning users.

Reactions: mfo

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter

7012-random-pictures.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mfo
Status
Not open for further replies.