Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Why is everybody bad repping me !!!

diachi

Good advice ace !

Wes you should listen to the older members of the forum, we can learn a lot from their knowledge and their experiences, and they can also learn from our knowledge and our experiences. You will find imporvements on the way you are treated if you are polite and use the best english you can, people will understand you better this way and will be able to help more.

If you think I'm one of the older members, I'm not . I'm only 14, but I have learned that its best to appreciate the knowledge that people have, and listen to their advice even if you dont take it, in return people will respect you and listen to your advice, thoughts and opinions.

Having good vocabulary also helps get your point across, I check and re-check before I post to make sure that what I am saying is said in the best possible way.

Now I feel bad for making that small lecture ::) wes is probably older than me aswell, but if he decides to read the lecture then he will see that he should listen to everyones advice NMW age they are.

Diachi

Wesdaman14 said:
[quote author=Petrovski link=1214617359/12#18 date=1214945335]Please stop saying you're 14. It makes me feel like a dinosaur.
why lol im 14. how old are you ?[/quote]

Doesn't matter how old you are,

when i was 14 i was banging b1tches and killing clowns with my bare hands didnt have the same mind and knowledge i have now but i wasnt a CHILD because i was 14, i had the same attitudes and i'd answer the same if i were 14 or 18.

wes i just turned 15 and believe me i think we have two completely different out looks on life. i charish the little things and every day i am here on this planet. i am not going to try and put words in your mouth and tell you what you think but i think you see things and treat people very differently then they should be. i believe that is forum isn't just a business oppertunity which seems to be what you are clearly portraying. i think of it more as a chance to learn and grow and take in knowledge, and i strongly beleve that this place should not be taken advantage. I dont think that the forum shouldnt have to deal with winney little pricks that cant just count there losses and try to start over. wes you dwell on the very tiny things where if you just worried about your self and not about others i bet you would have a much higher rep right now. also with starting threads like these you just further drive in the fact that you are a whiney little child.
wes i wish the best of luck to you and hopefuly through your experiences you will learn a thing or two about how to act. and believe me i dont think drugs are the best path for you right now imo.

Mitch

wes i just turned 15 and believe me i think we have two completely different out looks on life. i charish the little things and every day i am here on this planet. i am not going to try and put words in your mouth and tell you what you think but i think you see things and treat people very differently then they should be. i believe that is forum isn't just a business oppertunity which seems to be what you are clearly portraying. i think of it more as a chance to learn and grow and take in knowledge, and i strongly beleve that this place should not be taken advantage. I dont think that the forum shouldnt have to deal with winney little pricks that cant just count there losses and try to start over. wes you dwell on the very tiny things where if you just worried about your self and not about others i bet you would have a much higher rep right now. also with starting threads like these you just further drive in the fact that you are a whiney little child.
wes i wish the best of luck to you and hopefuly through your experiences you will learn a thing or two about how to act. and believe me i dont think drugs are the best path for you right now imo.

Mitch

See? you dont need to be 46 years old to write a good constructive comment.

oh, @abadcaffeinetripidkwhyyougetsoconcernedaboutcaffeinehereinargentinanobodycaresaboutit:

dude, thats the first time i see that scene in english! LOL.

in spanish "Lo que sea!! hago lo que quiero!!!!!". hahah, awesome.

Ace82

rubberband said:

Mitch

I agree, that when I was 14, I also viewed life precious (and still do). And the age of people can have little to nothing to do with their behavior, as I've met some younger people who are much more mature then some elders. However, it is virtually impossible not to grow, expand, and acquire more wisdom with the more time we spend alive on this planet. My knowledge, understanding, and wisdom has increased ALLOT since then because of the trials that make up life. We are all faced with trials which form who we are based on how we handle ourselves through them, and how we apply our knowledge acquired from them toward our future, in other words, not to repeat the same mistakes. It is unfortunate that some people abuse themselves with drugs and what not, while others are simply born "special". And those people may not ever change for the better, but it isn't because they choose not to, it's because they physically are not capable. As long as that's not the case, we are all capable of change if we place goals and follow through with them. And we alone have that power, nobody can do it for us.

nikokapo said:

I'm 26. ;D

Ace82 said:
[quote author=rubberband link=1214617359/12#22 date=1214955790]wes i just turned 15 and believe me i think we have two completely different out looks on life. i charish the little things and every day i am here on this planet. i am not going to try and put words in your mouth and tell you what you think but i think you see things and treat people very differently then they should be. i believe that is forum isn't just a business oppertunity which seems to be what you are clearly portraying. i think of it more as a chance to learn and grow and take in knowledge, and i strongly beleve that this place should not be taken advantage. I dont think that the forum shouldnt have to deal with winney little pricks that cant just count there losses and try to start over. wes you dwell on the very tiny things where if you just worried about your self and not about others i bet you would have a much higher  rep right now. also with starting threads like these you just further drive in the fact that you are a whiney little child.

Mitch

I agree, that when I was 14, I also viewed life precious (and still do).  And the age of people can have little to nothing to do with their behavior, as I've met some younger people who are much more mature then some elders.  However, it is virtually impossible not to grow, expand, and acquire more wisdom with the more time we spend alive on this planet.  My knowledge, understanding, and wisdom has increased ALLOT since then because of the trials that make up life.  We are all faced with trials which form who we are based on how we handle ourselves through them, and how we apply our knowledge acquired from them toward our future, in other words, not to repeat the same mistakes.  It is unfortunate that some people abuse themselves with drugs and what not, while others are simply born "special".  And those people may not ever change for the better, but it isn't because they choose not to, it's because they physically are not capable.  As long as that's not the case, we are all capable of change if we place goals and follow through with them.  And we alone have that power, nobody can do it for us.  

nikokapo said:

I'm 26.   ;D
[/quote]

26? O RLY? dude i thought you were around my age! (18).

whoa.

still the aceawesomeness doesn't fade away ;)

Oh

i define Experience as something you acquire that allows you to recognise a mistake the next time you make it ;D

nikokapo said:
26? O RLY? dude i thought you were around my age! (18).

whoa.

Yeah, that caught me off guard too...

I would have guessed you were younger, Ace... though I should have figured it out from the 82 in your name, since that's my birth year too! :D

Wesdaman14 said:
Every day i come on here and check my rep,and its always going up in the negatives. All yall give me bad rep for no reason, or very stupid kiddish reasons. How am i supposed to be a success when nobody will buy from me,or trust me since y'all have Given me the rep ?? And to all you who have given me good rep,thanks a lot for supporting me. Come on people could; you be nice for a while ?

Everyone Else's View: You are immature, and you need to stop making retarted posts. Or, you can just leave LPF completely. Oh yeah, and learn to type ::)
You seriously need to earn your rep by being a helpful member.