Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Why is everybody bad repping me !!!

Every day i come on here and check my rep,and its always going up in the negatives. All yall give me bad rep for no reason, or very stupid kiddish reasons. How am i supposed to be a success when nobody will buy from me,or trust me since y'all have Given me the rep ?? And to all you who have given me good rep,thanks a lot for supporting me. Come on people could; you be nice for a while ?

Wes, the first impression is the most important of them all. It can make everybody hate you in an instant. But it can't assure you to be liked by everyone, that's an image you have to create as time goes by.

Abray

Sorry If I am hurting your business in any way. I guess I should have just written you a hate letter instead of bad repping. The reason I gave you bad rep is because when one member tried to express their opinion about another member, everybody jumped on him, including you. Yes, terminatorz probably shouldn't have done what he did. BUT that doesn't mean that you should just attack that member. You posting this is making me think twice about bad repping you. But I still strongly disagree with your actions. Also, how you bad repped somebody else just for bad repping you.

Edit: Now I feel no regret from bad repping you because you just abused the rep system yet again. You bad repped me just because I bad repped you. Yes, you only made one post, but then you had to abuse the repping system. I bad repped more than just you in that thread, by the way. I'm not just hating on you.

JLSE

Abray said:
Sorry If I am hurting your business in any way. I guess I should have just written you a hate letter instead of bad repping. The reason I gave you bad rep is because when one member tried to express their opinion about another member, everybody jumped on him, including you. Yes, terminatorz probably shouldn't have done what he did. BUT that doesn't mean that you should just attack that member. You posting this is making me think twice about bad repping you. But I still strongly disagree with your actions. Also, how you bad repped somebody else just for bad repping you.

Edit: Now I feel no regret from bad repping you because you just abused the rep system yet again. You bad repped me just because I bad repped you. Yes, you only made one post, but then you had to abuse the repping system. I bad repped more than just you in that thread, by the way. I'm not just hating on you.

LOL, I - repped him yesterday, for that exact same reason, and magically my rep went down by 1. So wesdachild, you tell us???
At least be original if your gonna - rep someone and come up with your own reason and not for retaliation. This isnt ebay :p
If someone - repped me for a legitimate reason, I sure as hell would not return it for sake of. And dont bother with the excuses, as I will not be returning to this particular thread. Best of luck...

Well what do i do? just keep bad rep and never be able to have business. well what do u think i do? i get bad rep,i look at the reason and if i thinks its not a good reason then i -rep back. what do u think i look at my bad reps and say"Well just another -rep" and just don't do nothing about it? I had my rep started building from Mitch case,and it got to -1,and now its going opposite again.

Abray

Well if you read, I posted a nice long paragraph about why I bad repped you :-?. I would've typed more, but unfortunately there is a limit as to how much you can type

edit: thanks, even though you didn't have to do that!

JLSE

Wesdaman14 said:
Well what do i do? just keep bad rep and never be able to have business. well what do u think i do? i get bad rep,i look at the reason and if i thinks its not a good reason then i -rep back. what do u think i look at my bad reps and say"Well just another -rep" and just don't do nothing about it? I had my rep started building from Mitch case,and it got to -1,and now its going opposite again.

Think before you type, read it 5x then post. As for your rep, EARN IT! Have a look at the reps people have left you. Take some time and think.

Rhith

Well good sir on a post concerning a purchase of a blu-ray laser you posted something that was in spanish and I don't remember the translation now (post is deleted now) but it entailed something about a slave term or something along those lines which just isn't something to joke about considering I was just joking about the situation of how the laser will be mine. ::) And you must certainly build up rep. I strongly believe that even if I got -150 rep right now that I would still do fine on this board since I know many of the regulars and I have been coming here a long time. The rep system is just a 'quick glance' as to what your current standing appears to be. I am sorry that yours is turning out to be negative but there are times that in fact you may have deserved it.

well if you think about it, it's quite common to see someone get bad repped and then that person bad reps the other guy. Everytime i click on someone's rep, see a -1, then click on that guy's name, i see the person doing it back.
I think this is how it's always gonna be, and that isn't gonna change. If someone believes they don't deserve it then they will bad rep back. isn't it true?

Kenom

ya know the rep system is pretty much worthless anyway. Ya get someone who doesn't contribute at all and gets a TON of positive rep and then you have someone who contributes a ton and doesn't get nothing. I haven't gotten a single rep point in a good long time. do I really care?. Not at all. I give good rep to those that go above and beyond. I think everyone else does as well. it's just no big deal

I could complain. I was on top with the exception of coldshadow. then senkat came back and within 2 weeks had overshadowed me completely. I'm just not like that. If ya think I'm being helpful and wanna rep me that's ok with me. If ya wanna neg. rep me that's ok too. it just doesn't make any difference.

Yeah, I mean, I have more than Kenom. ;D And last I checked, woolazer had 1 rep point...? XD

Ace82

I was hoping to see more from V.I. in this thread, I almost feel like -1 repping him because he didn't fulfill my expatiations of laughter. Comon man, this is the perfect opportunity to clown! ;D

Wes, I admire the fact that you've stuck around here although you gotz negative repz. Most people would have quit because of that. I've noticed that rep points either negative or positive is focused around your attitude, the quality of your posts, and your contributions to the forum. And of coarse, lots of deserved reps are disregarded both positively and negatively. The chance is likely that you deserve more negative rep then you even know (and positive). And it is VERY childish to -rep or +rep another member just because they -repped you or you +repped them. I gave you a +rep because you took the time to make a review. You gave me a +rep a few hours later for giving you a "nice pointer" (not laser ;D). Most members here are mature men who have accepted this hobby into their lives while still maintaining a stable life, supporting their family. Here, you will not necessarily be treated as a kid as if you were in person, because your physical presence isn't next to ours, as usually we might refrain from cursing, or other adult endeavors. And at the forum, you are looked upon as an equal, so the context of your post is the only representation of yourself for us to judge. You shouldn’t think, "Why is everybody bad repping me!!" you should think "What am I doing to cause everybody to bad rep me?". Not like all of us have –2 repz. It is your immature mentality that makes people look down upon you. You should take our advice and grow up. I gave someone an unnecessary -1 rep, and he PMed me saying "shame on you", and didn't give me a negative rep back because that's childish. His PM did much more to show me I was wrong, and carried more impact. You use the word "business", I suggest you don't. I think you are not ready yet to deal in professional terms and should enlighten yourself with an open mind and a little more wisdom. So as your maturity grows, so will your wisdom, consequently, the quality of your post will improve, your spelling, grammar, vocabulary and attitude will improve, and recognition will cause your repz to improve. ;)