Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Why Dave (daguin) is the man.

I'm gonna keep it short, but I just can't stress how awesome daguin is, he has taught me so much without him even knowing (yeah, sometimes I do lurk LPF before spamming some pics). He also helped me with my first DIY build :)

Dave = THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Peace,
niko

:p

diachi

Lets face it, Dave is the best. Helpful, Generous, Knowledgeable and funny! What more could you ask for? :D

Boobs. The more boobs, the better.

I agree...

man-boobs.jpg

D

Deleted member 8382

i agree...

man-boobs.jpg
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

amagad amagad

where the heck did you find that photo aaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhh

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

amagad amagad

where the heck did you find that photo aaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhh

I'd like to know which search terms he used....IF he looked it up on Google :p... maybe it already was in his Favourites folder!!

Dave has been nothing but helpful to me through PM's, through my laser follies and what-have-you.

He is the main inspiration for me to build lasers in the first place!

Have you noticed that Dave hasn't posted here yet? You guys are building him so high up that he might feel he has to work harder to keep up the reputation. Let's just leave it alone now. :yh:

daguin

Have you noticed that Dave hasn't posted here yet? You guys are building him so high up that he might feel he has to work harder to keep up the reputation. Let's just leave it alone now. :yh:

My Momma taught me that when someone pays you a compliment, you smile sweetly and listen. Then when they are done, you say "Thank you."

Peace,
dave

My Momma taught me that when someone pays you a compliment, you smile sweetly and listen. Then when they are done, you say "Thank you."

Peace,
dave

Well geez Dave, no one will ever finish thanking you :p;)