Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Whether Poll: Wicked Lasers should have its own page on Wikipedia

Whether wicked Lasers should have a wiki page

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I wish I could have picked the last option. Not that this really matters.

@ about everybody: I didn't expect such a hostile reaction. Just suggesting because I didn't see a page on it in Wikipedia. So, sorry if I've offended anyone bringing this up. I will quit suggesting this.
@rhd: What does this have to do with my thread output rate?:thinking: I'll admit I'm quite enthusiastic.
@ extra poll option: :yh: Oh well. It's ok.
EDIT: @crazyspaz: hey, those polls could work. +Rep for suggestions to rhd :crackup::crackup::crackup: And to rhd; yea, I'll seriously stop with the threading. And I'll heed all the information. Case closed thanks everyone!
EDIT AGAIN: @crazyspaz; sorry can't +rep. Gotta get some more reputation. :tinfoil:

Last edited:
Its funny how the Yes, Maybe, Definitly seem to have the exact same Poll scoring? Hmmmmmm?
3 Members must have some very similar views.........:thinking: Or Not..

IsaacT

That's true, and I will concede that point when it is genuine. It did not appear to be in any way genuine though.

@ about everybody: I didn't expect such a hostile reaction. Just suggesting because I didn't see a page on it in Wikipedia. So, sorry if I've offended anyone bringing this up. I will quit suggesting this.
@rhd: What does this have to do with my thread output rate?:thinking: I'll admit I'm quite enthusiastic.
@ extra poll option: :yh: Oh well. It's ok.
EDIT: @crazyspaz: hey, those polls could work. +Rep for suggestions to rhd :crackup::crackup::crackup: And to rhd; yea, I'll seriously stop with the threading. And I'll heed all the information. Case closed thanks everyone!
EDIT AGAIN: @crazyspaz; sorry can't +rep. Gotta get some more reputation. :tinfoil:

I don't want your rep, i want you to stop making stupid threads...

A keyboard is made out of plastic and various metals. Decaying the metals and striking the plastic (made out of various polymers) should yield different sugars if the scientist is careful. splitting some of these should yield water, making it easier to yield a pseudo-Dr. Pepper. Though the evil genius should know that all his pains may be destroyed at the end of a copyright lawsuit.
That's enough for off-topic stuff.
@IsaacT: I was genuine about that. See my signature if you are still wary.
And I was not just spitting threads out for the sake of expectorating them. I was asking questions. and as everyone seems not to like the idea of a page, I guess I'll call this THREAD CLOSED. Thanks everyone! I won't be spitting too much in the future (rhd, IsaacT,...:whistle:)

THREAD CLOSED

ped

<burp>

THREAD CLOSED

Feel free, all you have to do is..

ecIsazV.jpg

Last edited:
Now that, ped, is a piece of information I could have given a rat's ass for.:whistle: :D I knew you couldn't really close the thread.
Whatever. Now really,
THREAD CLOSED

Once I said "I knew you could not close it" I did not mean that you could not close it ped. I meant that average members like me couldn't. Earlier when I said THREAD CLOSED I did mean to close it. So, please, no more comments. Please PM me for more conversation (if even necessary:))
So.

THREAD CLOSED FOR REAL

Status
Not open for further replies.