Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

where can i buy a cheap lab laser

Does anyone know where i could buy a basic cheap lab laser.Since laser pointers are illigal in australia i was considering geting a lab laser, i dont need any fancy features on the laser like variable output i just want one with an on and an off button. where can i get one of these for under $100

Laik

I will happily tell you, after you post a thread in the welcome section :)

Gun

Laserbtb or Sky lasers seem to sell some good labbys.

As Laik said, make an introduction thread. You can see some tips for your introduction thread by clicking the red writing in my signature :).

Last edited:
You also might want to build your own. A 2-2.5W 445nm labby would be around $100.

You can request a heatsink to be built from the BST section, after you've introduced yourself, that is. :beer:

thanks for all the ideas
lasersbee, if i buy laser module off ebay what would i have to do to make it run
and how difficult is it to build a lab laser

well, it is quite difficult to build a lab laser, since you have no experience, i suggest you buy a new one.

Laik

I actually suggest searching the forums, it's not that hard if you know what to do :)

thanks for all the ideas
lasersbee, if i buy laser module off ebay what would i have to do to make it run
and how difficult is it to build a lab laser

It is no different than building a Hand Held Laser
but you have a lot more room to mount the components.

Read the Tutorials section of the Forum to get some
insight on building a Laser...

Jerry