Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Whats Going on with Aixiz Site.?

Hi All,

Ive Been trying to get on Aixiz Site For a Few Days now and Finally today it let me go to Aixiz site. However there is No Products to look through.:thinking: Only shipping Options.:confused:

Any of you having this Issue. If so Whats Going on.:confused:

Thanks

Last edited:

OK. Thanks Buddy.:) I will PM him Right Away.

That Does not sound Good. I hope Not.:can:

I will try to help- Thanks T_J that is very nice of you--or am i not reading betweeen the lines??
I had some problems looking at a few AixiZ items myself but thought it was due to my poor-mans ISP- 10$ a month dial-up. AFAIK the toll free phone number is not having any issues.

len

I couldn't pull up product pictures or descriptions the other day, so I ordered what I needed from hakzaw1 as He had the items I wanted available.

Yes I did and they are on the way to you sir. I am always happy to help my fellow Texans.

Another option may be making a list of needs and sending it along with your personal email as a PM sent via LPF to username' cmarical'

Dr Chuck checks in here often. He hesitates to post very often , not wanting to be thought of as a spammer.

BTW when I just tried to email him from my Yahoo email I found that Yahoo is down too. I hate hackers!

peace

len

Last edited:
I will try to help- Thanks T_J that is very nice of you--or am i not reading betweeen the lines??

You're getting paranoid Len. Someone needed help and I directed them to the person who could solve their problem.

Nothing more.