Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Whats Going on with Aixiz Site.?

lazeerer

Hi All,

Ive Been trying to get on Aixiz Site For a Few Days now and Finally today it let me go to Aixiz site. However there is No Products to look through.:thinking: Only shipping Options.:confused:

Any of you having this Issue. If so Whats Going on.:confused:

Thanks

Last edited:

lazeerer

OK. Thanks Buddy.:) I will PM him Right Away.

That Does not sound Good. I hope Not.:can:

hakzaw1

I will try to help- Thanks T_J that is very nice of you--or am i not reading betweeen the lines??
I had some problems looking at a few AixiZ items myself but thought it was due to my poor-mans ISP- 10$ a month dial-up. AFAIK the toll free phone number is not having any issues.

len

I couldn't pull up product pictures or descriptions the other day, so I ordered what I needed from hakzaw1 as He had the items I wanted available.

hakzaw1

Yes I did and they are on the way to you sir. I am always happy to help my fellow Texans.

Another option may be making a list of needs and sending it along with your personal email as a PM sent via LPF to username' cmarical'

Dr Chuck checks in here often. He hesitates to post very often , not wanting to be thought of as a spammer.

BTW when I just tried to email him from my Yahoo email I found that Yahoo is down too. I hate hackers!

peace

len

Last edited:
I will try to help- Thanks T_J that is very nice of you--or am i not reading betweeen the lines??
You're getting paranoid Len. Someone needed help and I directed them to the person who could solve their problem.

Nothing more.