Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What watch are you wearing?

Burnsy

I'm of course wearing a swiss watch :)

a tissot stainless chrono diver waterresistant 200m
Model: PRS 200

Tissot_PRS200_02.JPG

For me I like the real old school look.
It Just kinda sucks, having to run to the window to check the time;)
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 3,382
I've got the Breitling Aerospace, and a Chanel J12 Ceramic

michael

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 488
I never wear a watch when I'm working... hence the clocks on
the wall in the shop...

When I do wear one its a $30.00 digital... I go through 2-3 a year..

[EDIT]

I used to have a Motorola Beepware watch that doubled as my
business pager until Bell Mobility went digital...

Jerry

Last edited:
Casio Wave Ceptor:

casio-wave-ceptor.jpg

It's survived a good few years of abuse without ever needing its batteries changed - the face is a solar panel. The strap's going to break eventually out of fatigue though (rubber).

Morgan

I usually wear a Casio Pro Trek PRS-400B (similar to the PRS-400-1V, but with slightly different colour, different band material). When I go out I usually wear either my TokyoFlash copy (DealExtreme: $16.29 72-LED Blue Light Matrix Stainless Steel Watch/Wristwatch (Silver) lol) or my Alpine watch. Hoping to pick up another "better" watch sometime.

Yay! Pro Trek too! Bought in Nepal and before you say it... It is genuine but was too good a deal to pass up.

May I be the first to claim a Rolex too? Nothing fancy and really understated. In fact you wouldn't know it was a Rolex unless you have quite a close look. It's pretty special because the second hand steps round instead of sweeping! :crackup: (In case you weren't aware, Rolex second hands should sweep majestically and do not step round stopping on each second. Mine does do the correct sweeping manoeuvre BTW.) It was an inheritance purchase and is only for best!

M
:)

I got a tissot but its broke and a Teamsters Local 1999 that is also broke(broke within two day lols).

I got a dx led watches but i need to open it because there is contact issue /dead batteries and i have no jeweerler kit at home.

Very cool. It looks like a g-shock with plenty of extra rubber :D will you go caving with it or something?

Pilgor

Nah, no caves up here. I just do a lot of fishing in really rough places and I went through watches too fast. So I decided to buy the toughest watch out there. Gotta love the look of G-shocks.

Nah, no caves up here. I just do a lot of fishing in really rough places and I went through watches too fast. So I decided to buy the toughest watch out there. Gotta love the look of G-shocks.
My reasoning exactly. I want everything I carry with me not to fail when I need it most, which means 20bar water resistant and shock proof. If I hadn't spent all my cash on lasers, I might get solar+atomic receiver+thermometer+altimeter+compass, etc, but I can live without those. I carry a waterproof lighter and flashlight (maratac AAA) as well, I think the lighter could easily go to 200M(probably a LOT farther) and the flashlight at least a few meters.

Pilgor

yeah, the GWF1000-1 Frogman is nice, but with a price tag of $700, it is too expensive for my uses, like you said I do not need compass etc..