Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What should I order next?

Hiemal

The problem with that is I have to buy a minimum of 500 heat sinks. So I have to choose hosts/heat sinks that i know i can eventually sell.

i know with copper modules, i could sell them rather fast

Get Coleman Max hosts then! :D

I'm pretty sure they would sell quickly.

which cuts out the massive amount of people who buy the diode already in a module with leads attached from DTR.

They wouldnt buy copper modules either right?

You could allways stock 2 types of heatsinks, but with a 500 min order I guess that gets expensive.

I would be in for buying alot of those copper diode holders my quote was to high for me to invest ,but i asked for a 0.06mm tolerance.
What tolerances are you going with?
How long till i can order im going to need alot of them within the next 20 days.

I don't have the money to make that many. will just have to be 5.6mm

Last edited:

sinner

$3 dude your prices are less than chinese themselves, Thanks for doing this!!

i would love to order a good amount please pm me with the date you can have these.

gif

definitely YES on the copper modules....I will buy few of them for all my next builds.

What copper alloy will you be using though? This will change the thermal conductivity of what we would normally think is 2.1 times higher than aluminum (355 W/m-k)