Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What lights do you have?

Isn't deft-x based on k40 too?
http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab111/abadi527/flashlightcomparo-2_zpsfe1552be.jpg [/trollface]

When you look at price tags, though, you will see why one outperforms the other in lux.

Is like if I bought a top of the line newest i7 so that I could enter data into a spreadsheet faster. I don't need that, but someone somewhere does.

Oh, so, intel vs amd. Gogogogo! (just kidding, this argument has already taken over another thread)

Last edited:

Tmack

I only deal with primo "light"
White as "snow" lol

What's it going for?

Last edited:
It's primo, maybe 10 minutes of use just comparing to the others. I don't think I ever even took it for a walk.

Not sure what they go for now... cpf seems to be down. I'm pretty sure I got mine for $170. (I'll double check Vinh's listing once the site is back up.)

Mine is in the BST section tony.....make me an offer tony, you've given me a break a few times so ill repay the favor

Never got the cuda open and gave up. Don't use my lights much, right now I'm just selling the Xvn. Might move back up north so that might allow me to use my lights more. Bought the xvn as a truck light but I don't want to put a $160 light in my center console even with thr case.

Edit: its in the massive sales thread incase you couldn't find it lol and that last one for $115 was just that, his last one. He told me mine was the last one he'd sell so guess he sold his personal one

Last edited:
Its a 1x 26650 light so amazing. Its actually very small and as I told you the only reason I personally don't like it is the switch. Its interesting clikc on or twist on but after dealing with rhe magnatic rings, idk just doesn't do anything for me but with that said, ir is a killer light just like all vinhs lights. If you don't want it then cpfmp can fight for it. Vinh has a following so it will sell easy I feel

Tmack

Lol I should have said "I'll take it" first huh? Was just asking questions my friend :)

Is it the style of switch you don't like, or is something wrong? And does it have any dings scratch or anything?

Last edited:
He had one in his last sale for $115.

F$^%! That's a steal of a price.

Seriously, I can't match it. I'll check what I paid for it, and definitely go below his regular price on it though.

I hate missing out on his sales. Then again, last time I ended up spending over $500, which is very sizable to me.

Mint as mint gets. All I don't like is the switch. Its nit a rubber boot and that's the first thing that I don't like and really that led to the dialike of it to tell the truth. If it was a rubber boot clicky then I'd probably never sell it. Have everything vinh sent with it including the box (pretty sure have to checl when I get home)

All my lights stay in the cases or boxes when not used. Mint like all my lasers. Only one that has any makrka is the cuda due to the finish of it but I woyldbt sell that ever

For $115... it's a very good buy. IMHO the light has a better beam pattern than the TN31 and K40. It's almost like an aspheric, very similar to the barracuda actually, just more narrow.

Tmack

So is it a hard button?

Livinloud actually told me about ghat light and I should have listened :/

Last edited:
Yeah but its only on for as long as you hold the button. If you want it to stay on you twist the tailcap iirc. See shows how much I've used this light haha. Been in the holster since I got it, I really need to take it out and try to use it again. Doubt ill change my mind on keeping it.

SiE and throw wise, its really good. Its one of thise, you have your peefect idea in your head and then it shows up not how expected and you never will like it, no matter the performance of it.

Also its a vinh light, I mean has vinh ever sold a crappy light? If he gets a sample and its not "vn" worthy then he doeant order a batch to mod. Top it off I was very spoiled by getting the k40vn as my firat light. That is what I compare all lights to and I know its not right but that's juat what happens lol

If it doesn't blow me away like the k40vn did then idk I juat don't use it much. I've also bought a custom tailcap for the k40vn so its like my baby