Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What Laser?

I'm assuming that you would like something a little brighter. If not, tell me what you are looking for. Green is the most visible color of light that you can get. milli-watt for milli-watt, green is more vibile than red, blue, orange, even yellow. What are you looking for in a laser?

Maciej

I want a easily visible beam at night. Even maybe in a dimly lit room. I have $90 to spend.

Yes, this is the type laser I told you about in the earlier post. They are not all equal in power output, but are fairly visible in a lit room as log as it isn't brightly lit. It comes with a single 18650 battery and a charger for less than $9.00. If you want to, you could actually order more than one to make sure you get a good one. You could order them from different sellers and since you already will have the battery and charger, you needn't get those again.

Last edited:

GSS

The OP just sent me a PM asking if I would sell him my Opto 75mw and wanting to give me his last penny's.:eek:
Macie, why your interest in a Opto pen so badly and why can't you get a gift card? Age?
We want to guide you in the right way.
The Opto pens although very tight spec wise, all 532's seem to have decent spec's.
Like everyone said for $10 each you can get 4 301's or 303's, or
Sanwu has them proof metered at 100mw for around $20..and have money in the bank like EP mentioned.
You do have a charger already? and you just might need to get a 18650 battery as your unit now runs a C123?

Last edited:

Radim

As GSS and others said. The best for that price would be to go with Sanwu and proven 303 laser. These 303 found elsewhere might be good or bad, but with Sanwu they do the job for you and select the good one.

With rest of your money buy some proper laser safety glasses as you will be having like 100 mW laser to meet your demands of visibility in dim room at daylight. In night the beam will be very nice visible. Once you will try to do some experiments, the glasses will be a must have.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
What about this as a suggestion. As others have already mentioned the 303's.
If you want a decent power for a decent price, and don't want to have to bother getting batteries or chargers then go for this.

https://www.banggood.com/532nm-USB-Charge-Green-Laser-Pointer-5mw-Built-in-Battery-p-946852.html?p=JZ260910963245201705

I recently got one to review, and I'm rather impressed. I haven't LPM'd it yet, but I estimate it is around 35-40mW. It is very bright considering its small size, and the price is well within your budget.

Edit: Just noticed that they are under restocking.

Last edited:

GSS

So Curtis, when the review??
You just might have to take a few days off work to give us your thoughts:whistle:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Ha, I am currently writing one up on Word. I will add it on here when I am happy with it. :p

diachi

Ha, I am currently writing one up on Word. I will add it on here when I am happy with it. :p

Looking forward to seeing that :)

My 405 from them showed up on Friday, haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

BobMc

I too am looking forward to your review. Like the idea of the built in battery. Kinda cool, will be interesting. :thinking: :)

Ricker

I sent him s 301 with glasses, charger, and battery, he wants it quickly so I sent it priority it is probably the only way he'll get it by Tues/Weds. :)

GSS

I sent him s 301 with glasses, charger, and battery, he wants it quickly so I sent it priority it is probably the only way he'll get it by Tues/Weds. :)
Quick shipping was somewhat of a "priority":whistle: to him.
So i'm sure he'l be happy..:beer:
I can't get the feeling though it was more of a craving we all get at first...
Come to think of it, Radim was the only one who mentioned glasses?:eek: Good call Ricker also.

Last edited: