Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What do you think of this and the website in general?

Well I found this website offering some extremely (yet too good to be true) deals. http://www.lazerpoint.com/p-500mw-5...er-with-lighting-match-function-silver_477186 for example.

They also advertise 2000mW of 532nm for only 159! Like this has to be completely illegitimate am I right? Or under spec by at least half advertised. Not sure but I love the look of their hosts, I might consider buying the one I linked... 500mW for 39 bucks? Not much to lose on it, free shipping and who knows, even if it's 150mW that's still a damn good deal!

Let me know what you think or if you've bought from them

daguin

This is just your run of the mill Chinese re-shipper or drop shipper

They don't make anything

They have no "reputation" ;)

Peace,
dave

As stated by ARG/daguin,

These are typical mass-produced cheap pens which cost only cents to make. Save your hard earned money and buy a *quality* laser my friend :)

Yeah I have a 750 mW 445 from laserbtb in the mail- well it's still processing which takes 3-4 days but it's been about a week now... Hopefully it ships out tomorrow! Paid for DHL so i'm real eager. Anyways thanks for the feedback, will stick to known sellers.

That seller has a few review threads on here and its a scam. many buyers got nothing or they got junk

Nooo go for cheap and give a crap on advertised power outputs :D
http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/100mw-532nm-15-a-87292.html#post1269407

Ok, it´s a personal addict to buy cheap dark horse lasers to test their true output.
With the years you get a feeling for `what is worth a look´ and `when to hit the buy-button whatever power-output is claimed´

Not sure what you meant exactly by that last part, but I did get a good laugh at the picture from the thread you posted. 10000mW for only 15 bucks, what a steal haha!