Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Warning: Do not buy/sell/trade with BlueFushion

I have an issue with BlueFusion as well. Recently I sold him a 40W CCP package Coherent Diode which I have several of. We agreed on a price and that he would also be sending me a diode.

He asked me to use the cheapest shipping method and that he was in no hurry to get it. I told him that if I used USPS First Class mail, I could get it to him for $5 or so, but there would be no way to track it to insure it. He said it was fine. He paid and I shipped the diode out shortly after.

Now fast forward to today, he is claiming that he did not receive the package with the diode in it and I have not gotten the diode he said he was going to send me.

I am worried now that he will get the smart idea of filing a paypal dispute which would be impossible for me to prove my side of the point because I have no shipping proof. I shipped it the way he asked me to.

SAVE AL YOUR PM's, private messages ARE valid proof of a verbal agreement. and it could be substantial when proving onces innocens. i really wish none of these things happened to you all... i wish I had stocks of all kinds of diodes and drivers and hosts and mirrors and everything!!! if i had it MY way.. i'd sell everything for like a dollar or two more so EVERYONE can have a laser. then more people would be happy, and it wouldnt be worth ripping someone off... so sad.... if i ruled the world things would change hardcore... off with their heads i say! hethens...

I think it's about time someone notify the authorities about this "bluefusion" punk. Reading back, it's been over a year and very few people actually got their money back. Since he claims to have been broke, it should be in his best interest to reimburse people as opposed to spending the money on more junk...

Yeah, he seems like a nice person when he is happy, but don't even begin to piss him off. Here's an excerpt of a chat I had with him. I have edited out the profanity for the younger viewers in the room.

Code:
Rowan: bastard
me: what?
Rowan: you put a heap of my research on ebay without even asking
me: what?
Rowan: don't play stupid
me: what the **** are you talking about
i don't even sell on ebay anymore...
Rowan: well then who the **** has listed a heap of cmount diodes like the ones you were selling me, with vicor psu's, with info in the descriptions that's a blatant copy paste from stuff i've only told you and one other person
and i know it wasn't them
er, not cmount
ccp
me: can you please resend whatever you typed
internet went out
hello?
Rowan: well then who the **** has listed a heap of ccp diodes like the ones you were selling me, with vicor psu's, with info in the descriptions that's a blatant copy paste from stuff i've only told you and one other person
and i know it wasn't them
me: link please?
because people have been selling those for a few months now
as diode drivers...
Rowan: http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ220438204244QQcmdZViewItem
no, they haven't
me: Yes, they have...
and that is not me
if you don't believe me
Rowan: no, they haven't
me: request information on the seller
Rowan: that's just bullshit
me: and prove it isn't me
Rowan: because i've been looking for stuff like that on ebay for months
and it's only come up recently
me: you are out of line
accusing me of stealing your research
and pasting it on the listings
Rowan: you're out of line doing it
me: are you ****** kidding me
that is not my ****** account!
Rowan: gah
look
me: AND
Rowan: i'm sorry if i've falsely accused you
honestly
me: i have complete logs of every chat i have had with you
Rowan: but who the **** has copy pasted my research
as do i
me: that you should have ****** checked your logs before accusing me of stealing your research and lying
that is low
Rowan: what?
me: comming online
accusing me of stealing your research
Rowan: how the **** is checking logs supposed to help
me: proving that is is not direct copy paste as you claim
Rowan: look, i'm sorry. honestly. but you don't exactly have the best repoutation.
-o
now
would you mind helping find out who the **** it is
me: i know who it is
Rowan: who is it then
me: i know him personally
i am not going to ****** tell you, you can figure it out
and then he will know who is requesting his information
because me giving it to you
is
A. Illegal
B. Immoral
C. Rude
Rowan: what teh **** are you on about
what's immoral and rude is stealing my research
me: IT ISN'T YOUR Research
they have been sold on ebay for a good while now
YOU started looking them up with I sold you the diode
they were on ebay with information about diode drivers long before that

I read about the Bluefusion scamming tactics BEFORE I became a member here...

Just from what I had read about him... there is no way in he!! that I would enter
into a transaction with him... even if he was selling a Lamborghini for $1000.00.

He seems to be an irresponsible scum sucking Xxxxxxxx scammer....
:oops: did that just come out of me....:whistle:

Edited for the sanity of the forum

Jerry

Last edited:
Haha, wow, I thought someone had done some necromancy on an old post about BF. I didn't think he'd resurface after that huge debacle, let alone with a nickname close to his original.

Banana

Heys all, thanks for all the comments,

I've been too laserchat a bunch of times in the last few months, actually the only guy that i seem to talk with when im there is sayd MarioMaster, he often tells me BlueFushion is at school, wich makes sense due to our way different timezones.
MarioMaster is a nice guy btw :)

But yea, i still didn't hear anything, what a surprize :(

Looking around, i got proof of the agreement/transaction in my mail, but ye, id rather not go the lawyer route, yet anyway.
I wanna give him a chance to reply.

Thx again for all reply's, good to know im not 'alone' in this

I'll try to provide as much info as I have on the situation.

I know Banana has been having an issue with getting a transaction completed with Bluefusion for quite some time now, but usually comes on laserchat at the wrong time to catch him when he's actually at the computer.

Also, laser ben's discussion seems modified in the fact that it was taking place over Bluefusion's research into using Vicor DC-DC converters to power large diode arrays. Shortly after sharing his thought process on laserchat a seller on ebay began listing Vicor DC-DC converters as laser diode drivers. Obviously a little upset, laser_ben was basically the only other one in the chatroom at the time so he was a prime suspect.

I DO talk to BlueFusion regularly and DO know there's some mixed info here, but as to what I'm not exactly sure. I hope he can come on here and shed some light on this subject.

Did you really have to put Australian in with that?

It woudn't make any sense if I said "Russian" since he is from Australia...:whistle:

[EDIT]
I can't see why the word "Australian" offends people...
it is a fact that he lives in Australia...
and it is a fact that he is a scammer....

Jerry

Last edited:
Well, I guess it paints the picture that all austrailians are scammers... If you said something like "Oh, he's just another low down good for nothing canadian scammer" I'd probably take offense too.

Well, I guess it paints the picture that all austrailians are scammers... If you said something like "Oh, he's just another low down good for nothing canadian scammer" I'd probably take offense too.

Ok... I see your point.... just edited the offending post....:evil:

Jerry

dingle

This is so sad. I have not been active on the forum for a very long time, but I paid very close attention to this situation when it first came to light and while it was at it's peak.

He did not start with the intention of stealing anybodies money. BlueFusion is an australian teenager who got in over his head. He began doing group buys and managing thousands of dollars of members money, and invested the money in things that never paid off (prototypes of products he never sold, etc). He had about half the money that he owed, and paid back some people with everyone else's money. He started selling all his laser collectibles and possessions but eventually just dipped out.

I had alot of private conversations with him while this was happening about how bad the problem really was. He told me alot more than he posted on here, but I don't think what I was told was even close to the full magnitude of the problem.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I know there were atleast a few people with purchases in your price range that they didn't receive. I really hope that one of these days BlueFusion will make a post saying that he's been out working for the past year and has 20k to pay out refunds (wishful thinking)