Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Warning: Do not buy/sell/trade with BlueFushion

Banana

Hey all,
After trying to get any reply from him for ages, im pretty much giving up, i want to warn you all that a user on these forums going by the name of BlueFushion isn't to be trusted.

I've discussed the build of a laser and ordered it more then 6 months ago, at first i got all kinds of evading answers, like he not having the right driver or body, not having solder, and more, now i just don't get any reply at all...

The laser i ordered was a 2W IR laser in a crossfire body, cost: €630, PayPal contact: 'Platinum Soundwave', after some emailing back and forth after not hearing anything for 2 months, we agreed on a different body since he already sold some1 the crossfire body...

If any1 does have a good history with BlueFushion, could you reply saying so? since maybe im just inpatient, but seriously, 6 months, and no replys to any of my emails irc ranting or other ways of contact(msn)?

Let me be clear that i fully understand LPF is in no way to be held responsible, and that online transactions are fully my own responsibility, i just wanted to point this out before more people get 'screwed over'

BlueFushion if you at least read this: reply to my emails!!!!!!!!!!

Thx for any reply's

it should never take more than a month unless your prototyping and all that... sounds like a classic i got your money...now what.... scenario.

and thats a large sum of money too. only do bussiness with TRUSTED members. ALWAYS read their reputation page first.

i only charge $10 dollars to build ANY laser, you just pay parts and shipping costs. and i've never had a build that took longer than 2 weeks... and it wasnt even my fault, the shipper misspelled my adress.

im sry this happened to you. if you ever need a laser built come to me, or another trusted, and KNOWN builder.

Dark

and thats a large sum of money too. only do bussiness with TRUSTED members. ALWAYS read their reputation page first.
He was a trusted member at one point. Then there was the failure of the Fusiondrives, Blazelasers, and a bunch of other stuff. BlueFusion got overwhelmed with orders and spent the money before all of the builds were made so he got stuck with a bunch of people without lasers or refunds. I'm not going to keep going on because I myself was never affected, but a quick search will show you the whole story.

Banana- BlueFusion posted here just a couple days ago, don't give up just yet.
Here's his post (scroll down a little to near the bottom of the page) http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/sled-gb-low-prices-new-sleds-40647-2.html

See also
cybob101
He claims to be Bluefusion here

Seb

Nice catch!

I can't imagine why he'd claim to be BF, he does *not* have a good reputation.. What's more, I can't see why he would have two profiles, he recently logged into the BlueFusion profile, so it's not like he lost his password or anything...

At any rate, I'm sorry to hear he's up to his old tricks again, this isn't uncommon with BlueFusion. If you have any way of filing a paypal dispute or charging back your credit card I suggest you do so.

Jaseth

I saw the thread and his name last night and thought nothing of it, but luckily my memory served me well when I spotted this thread today :)

I also think it is odd for him to use two accounts, but who knows.. it might be someone else who thinks BF had a good reputation and since he has been gone for a long time he could leech off of that, or it might be a way for BF so have an "anonymous" account (not any more though).

Either way BlueFusion has been gone for a hell of a long time and in the first and last post recently from his original account, he says he is going again.

After 6 months I don't think paypal or any credit card chargeback is possible, but you may as well try.
Otherwise try to contact both these users again and keep on mailing him. If he continues like this I guess filing a sales/mail fraud complaint like some people did against Jake21/Jake22 is the only way out.

Seb

...I'm sorry to hear he's up to his old tricks again, this isn't uncommon with BlueFusion.
So like what, is he the Bernie Madoff of LPF...?

€630 ($880)... wow... and this is your first transaction with him? You got courage, I'll give you that...

Last edited:

Banana

... Banana- BlueFusion posted here just a couple days ago, don't give up just yet.
Here's his post (scroll down a little to near the bottom of the page) http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/sled-gb-low-prices-new-sleds-40647-2.html ...
Okay so hes still 'alive' somewhere, thanks.

See also
cybob101
He claims to be Bluefusion here

Seb
Interesting, ill keep a eye on this cybob101 guy too.

So like what, is he the Bernie Madoff of LPF...?

€630 ($880)... wow... and this is your first transaction with him? You got courage, I'll give you that...

Yea, the story he had was pretty solid for all i could tell, i did some research and couldn't really find anything about him.
But ye, no more of those expensive lasers :(

I have an issue with BlueFusion as well. Recently I sold him a 40W CCP package Coherent Diode which I have several of. We agreed on a price and that he would also be sending me a diode.

He asked me to use the cheapest shipping method and that he was in no hurry to get it. I told him that if I used USPS First Class mail, I could get it to him for $5 or so, but there would be no way to track it to insure it. He said it was fine. He paid and I shipped the diode out shortly after.

Now fast forward to today, he is claiming that he did not receive the package with the diode in it and I have not gotten the diode he said he was going to send me.

I am worried now that he will get the smart idea of filing a paypal dispute which would be impossible for me to prove my side of the point because I have no shipping proof. I shipped it the way he asked me to.

Jaseth

If you receive a paypal dispute send them a copy of any conversation where he has mentioned not caring about tracking or insurance. It is entirely his responsibility in that case, as other guaranteed shipping methods were offered.

He is almost always on the laser chat and Mario seems to be in contact with him. They told me he would be on the chat in about 6 hours IIRC.

Good luck both of you!

Seb

Sorry to hear that Banana. Darkarmyofone has your back. I'm going to recommend him to build the laser for you. Hope you get your original investment back. Just Repped you Dark for helping Banana out.

crap!! so that bluefusion is not a good person... and he always counters my convo with other chatters in the laserchat room.. :( that person is annoying though sometimes he is not... anyway, in fairness to bluefusion, lets have him answer this thread. maybe he got some problems on the way for some reason.. i guess every problem here can be solved. We are a community of laser enthusiasts and builders... lets help each other please.. lets solve this problem..

To Bluefusion: Man im still counting and have faith in you that you will never let banana down. please answer him.. We are giving you the chance to prove we are wrong.. Blue... there is still a chance and just one answer will help us clarify these things...

To Banana: Bro i dont know you personally but we will help you solve this matter.. (you got a great courage spending that money) anyway all i can say is that lets wait.. But better file a dispute already so Paypal can help you too.

--- To everyone Have a nice day and lets help Banana....

Jaseth

Haha matrixcs I love how dramatically you write. BF seems decent enough and he should be reachable in about 5 hours.
Problem is a dispute has to be filed within 45 days of purchase.. this is 4½ months too late.

Ranged: Yes that has been said twice now. Do you have actual input?

Seb