Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Walmart fog machine $15

Yeah... that's the lowest I've seen it here and it's on sale...
You Americans are spoiled and don't even know it...;)

Jerry

thats amasing, i really want a fog machine but the cheapest ive found here in the UK is roughly $50...how much do u think shipping would be from the US to here?

Just did an ebay shipping calculator for you.

If it is 3-4 pounds it comes out to $12.95
If it is 5 pounds or more it jumps to $27.95

Im guessing it is at least 5 pounds so i is probably cheaper to buy it locally... :cryyy:

nice find T_Warne, I'll have to take a look at my local Walmart. I'm also curious if the price could go any lower after Halloween, who knows. That price is low enough anyway.

Things

Man, $19 for a fog machine?? The best I've seen it here is $70!

The ones DSE used to sell are great! I've had mine for over 6 years now, and only have had to replace the pump once. Never had a heat exchanger clog up or anything. It was about $100AUD at the time though.

WOW guys! WTF? :crackup: I just wanted to share a deal with everybody. Besides... Jake had already sold his 3 foggers by the time I posted.

417-cool.gif
LOL

Yeah, but he cancelled his deal with me as per usual jake "MODUS OPERANDI" (sp ?) LOL

Well... how close is your nearest Walmart? Buy one there and save some money/time/sanity.

Done, done, & done !!!!!!!!!! Thanks, but I'm a step ahead of you, HA HA HA .......rob

I went to my nearest Walmart, and they didn't even carry them. I'll check the Walmart by where I work on Thursday.