Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Videos from youtube you wish to share.

This is Dashapples channel IINM, remember his Necsel test that's in the YT video line up ?

The laser appears to be a 20w 915nm fiber coupled module using his home made beam expander which he shows you in the beginning and running on those battery packs on top and his driver in the back of that box made from corrugated plastic sheeting or coated cardboard and bits of tape which there is nothing wrong with just what it appears to be.........and is that a roll of optical fiber on the right ?

Here's the module I marked with an orange arrow, I don't see any water cooling.

Last edited:

GSS

RedC, I just found this Uncle Tony's:LOL: video's like a 2 weeks ago:) Pretty good stuff..

Last edited:
TONIGHT (myb only) on a talent show--a 'laserman' type preformer (myb the first female)
Central Time 8pm.. i only get 'air' channels so no idea if your sat. TV or cablevision has this show-
The acts are very short and in some cases that 'one shot' is the only one we can see.
Videoing the show with a camera on tripod will do a good job... so if someone does that they can post the vid for all to see.
If they win tonight they will be on again.. I knida doubt that they will win...
Please post only if you can help more to watch this-- I will be taking own this thread later.

I will be making more threads on other LPF forums--to increase readers.

I CANNOT video this one-- SO be a great member--set up your camera or TVO etc-- and post it here & at YTube..

The acts are very short at all these shows and that may be our only chance to make a vid-- IRRC this one is a lady --whereas all those I have seen have been guys...

LASERPERSON---not Laserman..lol

On antenna TV it is CW 39.1 KAIH.. 8PM central time......

Mongolian Metal - The Hu
I don't know about you but this makes me want to join the Mongol Empire and take over great chunks of land in Central Asia to Europe.

Second video - if you don't have horses, you can always use a Harley. Ghengis Khaan motor bike gang! : )

This band was front and centre at the Fuji Rock Festival this year!

Correction, they are taking over the metal world ... Chinggis Khaan lives not to shred his enemies, but to shred guitars, and Morin Khuur!
The great Khaan would be proud no doubt.

Last edited:
RedC, I just found this Uncle Tony's:LOL: video's like a 2 weeks ago:) Pretty good stuff..

Yes I had already seen this and enjoyed his analogy that the stroke is the size of the mailbox that you want to blow up and the bore is the size of your firecracker lol, never heard it explained quite like that before, of course a longer stroke gives you more leverage and hill climbing torque but there are reasonable limits, would really benefit from a turbo and some high octane race fuel to make use of that long stroke, or shit can that dog and get an oversquare engine, have you seen blueprints blocks cast in house with the extra row of head bolts, very nice but over my budget ATM

GSS

OMG :oops: ,Red,this monster is for you.. 4.600 inch bore:giggle:
That's great that they are casting replacement blocks in house. How many head bolts are there now, or how many are there in a stock BB?
I couldn't find that info?

Last edited:
LS blocks have 4 head bolts per cyl but that's sharing 2 common in between but the bowtie and lsx has an extra row top and bottom for 6 per cyl.

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

The Blueprint mountain motor is built like the Mark IV BB Chevy and they cast their own blocks which is cool.

doublerow.jpg

Last edited:

GSS

I almost stopped watching it after a minute in.
I'm glad I didn't as it just got better and better.. Wow I can't believe how just how smooth, sultry, flexible, and strong that woman was to do that. The end when she's spinning a tucked up when he was holding her up over his head was cool:giggle: