Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Videos from youtube you wish to share.

Encap

Rather than YouTube video all I get showing is a white line square with a little white square tha ha a blue circle with diagonal lne 'no" symbol in it.
Has been for a while the way embedded YouTube has show in many other threads.

Don't know if any others have the same problem but would guess they do. Maybe putting the actual YouTube link underneath would allow be a good idea?

Am using Win7 & IE9

Does anyone know if a way to make them viewable/work with IE9?

Last edited:
Found this video on YT, it appears to be an old 24 diode 3x8 KE array.
I had always wondered how the bundle looked that hit the phosphor wheel, seems like you could keep the factory pcx at the end of the KEA and use a 6 - 8 inch lens and catch the re-diverging bundle around 12 inches or so and zoom to a convergence point further away, anyway it's interesting to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jsm_tw-GHs

Last edited:
"Trigger's Broom" - a famous scene from a fantastic British comedy called "Only Fools and Horses". I don't know if this one is known in the States, although I gather you guys don't look favourably upon laugh tracks.

GSS

The lack of laugh track comedies seems to be a new trend going on for the past 5 years here. I'm all for the classic laugh track:crackup:
It kinda started from that show "Arrested Development".
I say lets bring it back:cryyy: While were at it some Benny Hill reruns would be nice again:)

although I gather you guys don't look favourably upon laugh tracks.

The lack of laugh track comedies seems to be a new trend going on for the past 5 years here. I'm all for the classic laugh track:crackup:
It kinda started from that show "Arrested Development".
I say lets bring it back:cryyy: While were at it some Benny Hill reruns would be nice again:)

I love British comedy, especially from the 70s and 80s.
And Benny Hill, well that was a classic, you couldn't help but laugh.
I remember one skit where he was a reporter and was reporting on "euthanasia".
Well, he was carrying on and on then the camera rolls back and you see the headline behind him, "Youth in Asia". :crackup:

You've got to have laugh tracks, it's not the same without it.
I remember "Gilligan's Island", that was an all time classic but when they did the movie "Rescue from Gilligan's Island " they left the laugh track out and it was horrible to watch.
Not to mention the fact that they were all quite old by then and their acting was even worse.