Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Videos from youtube you wish to share.

I have talked to Acc and you should understand that Acc believes he has been wronged because he looks only at a negative response to him and not why he got it.

It's as if everything he says is ok but any pushback is wrong, and he believes it, then when someone really pushes back, like Alaskan using the pic of his house, that's all he can see that's wrong, how everything got to that point he won't think about.

Superiority complex pretty well says it in a nutshell, the point I am making is he really believes he has been wronged and is innocent.

What it means to us is he will never fit in and play nice unless everyone sees things his way, including not posting in his threads unless he likes what you say.

Last edited:

The Threads are not or were not his...:whistle::eg:

Yeah you nailed it on the head... A self involved
child that is always right.... yet has no clue or
social skill to speak of.... So sad.

His recent Y/T vids show his frustration at not
understanding his own self destroying attitude.

At the risk of being the next outcast and much thought I can't just sit back and do nothing so today I did.

Did what...:thinking:

Jerry

Last edited:
Wow, a lot of research is going into this, the CIA wants to crack encryption and produce uncrackable encryption and our silicon based technology is reaching it's limits, as it is we use X-ray to expose the negatives when producing todays chips, the thickness of material in a transistor was as little as 20 atoms wide and that was 10 years ago, at 5 atoms they say electrons will jump over and that's as tiny as we can go, after that it's just stacking processors and memory, so there is a lot of interest in this quantum ( theory ) that I still see as unproven and problematic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhHMJCUmq28&t=3s

Last edited:
@ Hakz
There is no way the Janitor at PL will let
him in again.. The janitor was very lenient
before he clue-by-foured accu.

That Gutless A$$hat Dimwit had only to shut his
yap and try to fit in... but that was to complicated
for the single pea in his head to comprehend.
He just had to show us his (non existent) superiority
issues as he did before he was perma-banned.
What a clueless clown.

Jerry

Jeez jerry, you need to really go and take a chill pill. At the end of the day, you should be acting like the bigger man but you're not which is a bit sad :crackup:

Anyways, going back to topic:

- A great video by NurdRage on how he's battling how to produce sodium using alcohol catalyzed magnesium reduction of sodium

- Interesting video on how to extract the indigo dye from denim

- A new type of northern light discovered

- Brand new type of brain cell!

- Cody's Lab video on the effects of putting your finger on a small hole to stop a leak on a space station

Last edited:
Mike Patey is so positive, he has a great can do attitude, very cool bush plane upgrade-Draco, beautiful HD scenery.

Last edited:
th

Jeez jerry, you need to really go and take a chill pill. At the end of the day, you should be acting like the bigger man but you're not which is a bit sad :crackup:
Geez Dreadnought... I'm very chilled... Sorry my post
above about your little sociopath buddy Accu bothers
you. What is sad... is not me....:beer:

th

So it is true! I was PM'ed and told a corrupted moderator is removing negative "reps" from his friends' accounts but I did not believe him, But he was right as all but one of the negative "reps" I handed out today, four in total, have been removed! My god, I've never come across discussion forum that had corrupted staff before, It's shocking!
Ok I now understand what you are referring to.
I had found out recently which Mod was removing
Neg Reps in the dark halls of LPF. He hasn't been
seen posting recently.

Jerry

Last edited:

Seems we have another Eric Cartman taking his toys and going home. Your long list of accomplishments here will not be forgotten. Nor, will your ability to empathize with others so you don't bring your own drama here. :na:

Hey Steppenwolf, just remember it's right about when you think you know it all and are showing your ass that shit happens.

Last edited:
PS: Go ahead and neg one another, I tried to stop this stuff from turning into a wild fire here, but if you want the discord, so be it. This is all I am going to do to try to curb the hating, you can re-neg all of those guys right now over Acc getting booted a second time after his chance to redeem himself failed, if you so deem necessary, but all it does is cause more discontent here.
No that won't be necessary, The first time was more than enough to prove what is taking place around here, Who is involved, And that LPF staff is a part of it. I thank you for your help in this matter.

I'm still scratching my head why as you became so angry at the same members Acc. has issues with.

I'm not angry, A better word would be concerned.

I have three questions.

#1 You can tell veteran member activity was dropping off fast in less than one day?
#2 How do you know that any dropping off was related to any member?
#3 How many veteran member objections does it take to get someone banned here?

Last edited:

BobMc

I saw this a had to laugh. :crackup:

Last edited: