Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Videos from youtube you wish to share.

Maybe your meter is out of calibration, because 9.5w especially with all those lenses is just not going to be possible with current production NUBM44 diodes.

I would ask what current but even @ 5.0a you are not going to get that much power out after your lenses, not even before your lenses.

You may in fact be getting the reading, but the reading is not correct.
I don't know how my LPM could be out of cal, I've only used it to do these tests?

And I don't see how I could be messing up the tests to get an inflated reading?

Last edited:

Yes...

My 303 readings seem ok as well as my tests on my M462 are not over inflated?

If anything my test reading on my M462 seem a little low?

This is a test on my M462 laser, It's after a three lens...

Last edited:
I have the same meter and it seems to test accurately, I buy a lot of NUBM44's and with a G2 lens 7W is about it unless chilled then I can get 8w but that's it, at room temp with all those lenses 9.5w is just not likely.

Waiting in the bushes of love, Extended! lol

I have the same meter and it seems to test accurately, I buy a lot of NUBM44's and with a G2 lens 7W is about it unless chilled then I can get 8w but that's it, at room temp with all those lenses 9.5w is just not likely.
I admit it's a puzzler...

And it def drops the warmer it gets, I haven't tried testing when it gets warm after some use, So far I've only tested it dead cold after sitting for hours...

Last edited:
Hi, now and in this moment i want to remember .... it is long ago as i was joung .... but GREAT to temember

https://youtu.be/ar7sKNb4UUE
You can post a youtube video right in the post by taking everything after this part of the youtube link https://youtu.be/ which would be this part ar7sKNb4UUE copy and paste it into the post and then highlight it and click the youtube button and you'll get this instead of just a link...

Last edited:
You can post a youtube video right in the post by taking everything after this part of the youtube link https://youtu.be/ which would be this part ar7sKNb4UUE copy and paste it into the post and then highlight it and click the youtube button and you'll get this instead of just a link...

Yes Sir , thanks for for the tip , my samsung handy is no able to use this plugin here .... therefor i decided to choose that way ..... not all members are able to view such embedded medias here .

Yes Sir , thanks for for the tip , my samsung handy is no able to use this plugin here .... therefor i decided to choose that way ..... not all members are able to view such embedded medias here .
You may not be able to view what others can but you can still post like others do with just a little more typing, You made the above post so you can def post a video, It's just code and a keyboard...

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Great videos AD, thanks ! :beer:
That aerobatic flying is definitely a workout!

It would have been better if the acrobatic flying were not shown from the cockpit, but from the air. There is little to see in the cockpit, especially when the camera is focused on the pilot. I would have liked to see the maneuvers from a vantage point outside the gliders.

Looks like our rogue moderator is unlocking banned names and handing out the account password to the disxxxd crew.

Watch out that your account isn't used when your asleep, check your history/stats.

---------------------------edit-----------------------------

I just got a message that someone is trashing my name, using an account in my name at discord, I WILL NEVER (((((( NEVER )))))) be online at discord, I looked in once to see what it was about, but if my account is being hacked there then who needs that ?

These are the people at discord, BACKSTABBERS, you lie with dogs you get your leg humped. ;)
:eek: Good to know... Thanks for the heads up..
Glad I never joined..

Maybe your meter is out of calibration, because 9.5w especially with all those lenses is just not going to be possible with current production NUBM44 diodes.
I would ask what current but even @ 5.0a you are not going to get that much power out after your lenses, not even before your lenses.

You may in fact be getting the reading, but the reading is not correct.
I was thinking that myself...

I don't know how my LPM could be out of cal, I've only used it to do these tests?

And I don't see how I could be messing up the tests to get an inflated reading?

I had received a brand new Astralist LPM that
was 12% off compared to a recently calibrated
Newport LPM.
We have not seen your power testing setup or
operation... so we can't really tell if your tests
are "messed up" or not.
Do you have the 15mm X 15mm sensor on your
LPM or the 6mm X 6mm sensor :thinking:

Jerry

Last edited: