Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Videos from youtube you wish to share.

GSS

Nice find RB, it was a pretty bad movie and not having that laugh track didn't help.
Now i'm jumping on this question before everyone else doe's, you know what's coming:whistle:
Ginger or Marian?:rolleyes: No polls please:yabbem:
One movie that would have been great if it had the track was "Munster's Go Home"
I just loved the Munster's, way better than "Addam's Family"
The thing with British humor to me anyways was I didn't or don't get it all the time. Still though Benny Hill was great:) When he used slap the old man's bald head!!

Last edited:

This video is completely mental
25,000ft free fall without a parachute.

This one is somewhat like a DMT trip, only it is a scene from
contact with Jodie Foster.
Remember that this scene was filmed in 1997. It's still quite incredible.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Very interesting video on the Prince Rupert's drop Alaskan and lazerman. Very informative. I can't view the other one you posted due to college blocks.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Oh. Thank you. Stupid blocks.

Those glass drops sure are amazing. I would love to use my 808 on it to see what happens if you thermal shock the tip of the drop. Laser activated glass bomb. ;)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
ElectricPlasma, I remember when I first saw that audition. It was hilarious. :D Good old BGT.

Alaskan, that is a very interesting video and has a lot to do with what I am working on now and what I'm currently thinking about. It is too long for me to watch all if it now, but will certainly continue watching later. A lot of correlations have appeared from the first 5 minutes. :)

This video from the Iranian Government. The Islamic Republic of Iran Tourism Bureau.
I had the luxury of meeting a group of Iranian Government Officials in S.Korea in Summer of 2014. We had a great time together
( I took the Government officials on a tour of Seoul) and I have an outstanding invitation to visit.

Seeing this video really makes me want to visit.

Last edited:
A classic music video
Sepultura Refuse/Resist.

One of a very few bands in the world to use video footage from the Gwangju Massacre in South Korea (1980) in a music video.

Hopefully not a sign of things to come.

I am going to inject a little StarWars into the thread now.
I just found what I think to be the best fan complied StarWars video done to the Rogue One movie soundtrack from clips Ep1-7.

Please have a look. I got goosebumps watching this.

The editing skills are strong with this one. :bowdown: