Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

VERY Cool Tripod Setup

Just ordered me two of those tripods. Very nice find. Small ones will be good to hold optics and what not. Still looking for a billet aluminum one that will be my "for show" tripod. No luck yet. I have about 15 super clamps still in boxes that get new homes :)

Just ordered me two of those tripods. Very nice find. Small ones will be good to hold optics and what not. Still looking for a billet aluminum one that will be my "for show" tripod. No luck yet. I have about 15 super clamps still in boxes that get new homes :)

Does that mean you woul like to sell em? I want a couple of. the clamps for my flashlight style hosts.

As far as I know they are still available from amazon. I had a bunch of money from a deployment and bought up a bunch at the begging of the year. They are fairly cheap.

Issac, thanks man. That looks like a really cool and sturdy pod. A must have and yes, I must have.

Here's a size comparison for both ultrapods

Just to show how sturdy this tripod is with the super clamp.

Do that with your current tripod. I dare ya!

:D

Just ordered 4 of them... they look ace for sure.

Ordered two i guess (version 1) and two version 2's.

And 4 clamps, but they are different then the ones shown here... (not same source)

Got it from a dutch shop, so if any dutch members want some, i know a shop.

Thank you Topic starter, for this nice showcase.. :beer:

Recieved them today :D

OZ8kFZf.jpg