Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Vapers

ped

Ah, they are called bongs where I'm from haha.

SS: fruity flavors really remind you that it's very hookah like. Cool vapor instead of warm. Sometimes harsh, but also sometimes very airy, depending on nic level and pg/vg ratio. You can find e-juice w/o nicotine too, which I'd recommend if you want to vape but aren't currently addicted.

SS: fruity flavors really remind you that it's very hookah like. Cool vapor instead of warm. Sometimes harsh, but also sometimes very airy, depending on nic level and pg/vg ratio. You can find e-juice w/o nicotine too, which I'd recommend if you want to vape but aren't currently addicted.

Whats a good inexpensive vape you can recommend me?

Good to come back and find a vaping thread! I've been vaping for a few years now, my setups include a provari w/ several protank IIs, Vision Spinner 1300 with a protank II mini, a few HH357 LBs, a Sigellei Zmax. Thats the stuff I use mainly. As for juice the main vendors that have impressed me with their flavors have been RAWR, DND, PBDragon, HotVapes, PinkSpot, and NamberJuice.

Icefire Elixir from DND is my current all day vape, its a tasty mint and cinnamon with a slight sweet kick.
Here is my 'Travel' vape gear:

IMAG0375_zps77c4652b.jpg

What are your guys' all day vapes?

Last edited:

ped

DLMB... long time no see?

Thats some kit you have there, I bought a basic one as linked to in a previous thread, but I have to suck the balls out of it to get a decent throat hit.

Do I just need a better one? (vape, not throat) .

sorry in advance if I'm posting out of line. I skimmed over....

If youre modding the vapes for more out put power to burn more, you are going to lose the vaping aspect of the pen (assuming it was designed correctly in the first place)

Reactions: ped
DLMB... long time no see?

Thats some kit you have there, I bought a basic one as linked to in a previous thread, but I have to suck the balls out of it to get a decent throat hit.

Do I just need a better one? (vape, not throat) .

yes you need a better one
my setup is $37.21 Innokin iTaste SVD Variable Voltage/Wattage Mod / APV - telescopic / VV / VW at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$2.62 EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer (1.5mL) - stainless steel / 2.6? at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

the tank isnt fancy but i love it even more than my double coil RDA

Actually, these are starting to gain traction in Korea, though slowly.

in Canada, Health Canada has prohibited these for sale inside Canada as the liquids contain many times the amount of Nicotine found in a normal cigarette.

Read the article below..
Strange situation in Canada.

JONATHAN SHER | QMI Agency

LONDON, Ont. - Facing an avalanche of demand for e-cigarettes it says are illegal, Health Canada is doing little to stop them, leading Ontario vendors say.

The inaction has been so bad, sellers have stepped up to regulate themselves, voluntarily testing their products for safety, said Daniel David, owner of Evape and a founding director of the Electronic Cigarette Trade Association of Canada.

"Canada's electronic cigarette industry (has) operated under a ‘Wild West' principle for far too long," the association wrote on its website.

Some vendors say Health Canada sends threatening letters and e-mails to those who sell e-cigarettes with nicotine, telling them to cease and desist, but when the sales continue, doesn't seize their products and doesn't lay charges.

In an e-mail to QMI Agency Health Canada spokeswoman Blossom Leung wrote the agency "continues to refuse both personal importations of electronic cigarettes with nicotine and commercial importations in the absence of market authorization."

But while the regulator asks the Canada Border Agency to seize products before they get into the country, most vendors say they've have had little loss -- David estimates he's lost between 1% and 2% of his imports.

The lack of policing means some Canadians buy e-cigarettes whose contents aren't tested, placing them at risk and threatening the name of good producers, David said.

"This product really needs to be regulated," said David, whose company has grown five-fold since 2010 and distributes its products through four Ontario stores.

Health Canada this week didn't reply to QMI questions asking what it's done in detail to crack down on e-cigarettes since it issued an advisory in 2009 banning their import or sale if they contain nicotine or make claims of health benefits.

One seller, Cindy Lanning, has openly advertised e-cigarettes with nicotine on her website for three-and-a-half years.

Canadians who buy at her site, Rainbowvapor.com, choose their strength of nicotine from drop-down menus.

"I openly sell nicotine and they ignored me," Lanning said from the Midland, Ont., home where she has her business.

Health Canada once persuaded her Internet provider to shut down the site, she said, but she convinced it to put it back up hours later. She estimates her online business has grown 10-fold.

"It's huge," she said.

Like David, she wants Health Canada to create real regulations that require testing. Both also applaud the agency for shutting down a Quebec vendor who made claims of health benefits -- the only time the agency has shut down a vendor, as far as the two know.

ped

Ok, I've gone for an intermediate kit , the Vamo V3 .

If I like it I may get a more expensive model.

PFDD87B.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I've gone for an intermediate kit , the Vamo V3 .

If I like it I may get a more expensive model.

PFDD87B.jpg

looks good also if you want more of a throat hit get some high PG,nicotine juice

ped

Sorry for the spoon feed request, but , could you give me a link to that? I've just googed it and was coming up with confusing results.

Well its arrived, its quite nice...and its given me an idea..

It a laser shaped host....you know where I'm going with this ;)

It has variable voltage & wattage output :eg:

Goes from 3.0v right upto 6v in .1v increments..all from a 18650 , and all the way upto 15W output.

They are dsigned to "drive" resistance wire down to 1.5ohm so at around 4.5v , it should drive a 9mm 445nm pretty good :eg:

Anyways , pics..

XX3jg5n.jpg

ATcp3BF.jpg

VHyRweY.jpg

Last edited:
510 connectors can be found quite easily. You could even hack apart some cheap cartos for the connector.

You'd still probably want to use a driver. A resistive wire is much less sensitive to voltage spikes than a semiconductor resonator.

Heck, you can already find decent flashlight attachments, why not a laser ;-)

Made using an ego V variable voltge battery, Vision Eternity Atomizer with a clear drip tip and M140 Diode

Well its arrived, its quite nice...and its given me an idea..

It a laser shaped host....you know where I'm going with this ;)

It has variable voltage & wattage output :eg:

Goes from 3.0v right upto 6v in .1v increments..all from a 18650 , and all the way upto 15W output.

They are dsigned to "drive" resistance wire down to 1.5ohm so at around 4.5v , it should drive a 9mm 445nm pretty good :eg:

Yep, I had the same thought and modded my Vision Eternity atomizer into a portable laser module. :)

ped

I knew I'd seen it somewhere.

Right, off to DTR's page I go.