Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UPDATED group buy on CNI Lasers ENDED !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: UPDATED ..Possible group buy on CNI Lasers

Well I can't take PayPal so I think you are the best option. Also people trust you more and I rather have this GB work out.
So I just hope that everybody that joined it for now will go along with it.
I like it when a plan comes together

I wanted another high powered 589nm for quite some time, so i'm not dropping out for sure :)

Would love to see this work out for us all.

I'm sticking with it.

Cheers, Sm

I'm still in for sure, I need this wavelength, and I love yellow.

norbyx

So guys let's see.... if I am not mistaken bloompyle needed some time to fix some personal matters in order to stay in the GB.... I would call it closed by the end of the month, so we can give all the users time to have the funds needed. Than we send the money to DJNY, that will tell us an "aproximate" initial cost and will charge us the difference according to what it all adds up with the shipping the taxes, and the re-shipping to each of us.
Now I don't know how group buys work here in this forum but usually nobody charges for their work (were I come from) for making a GB, the only payment you get is the satisfaction of helping others.
Since the only two persons that did this GB are DJNY and myself, and I don't want nothing more than being able to buy a yellow laser, it's just up to DJNY to help us for free or not.... :bowdown:

Last edited:

If I'm the only one holding this back, then I can sell a couple things so I have comfortable finances after this purchase. I don't want to be a burden. Unless yall are comfortable waiting a bit so you're all good. I will be more than good when the first rolls around.

norbyx

I have no problem waiting... Lets hear it from the others..

DJNY

No, I won´t charge anything for the service.

Just got the Performa Invoice.

Once we send CNI the $$$$, they´re able to start with the production.

Gonna send out PMs about details whenever you guys are ready.

Btw, we could get all the discounted prices ;)

Attachments

• CNI.PNG
    CNI.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Well I am comfortable with waiting. At least I'm getting a 589, might be in a little over a month, but hey, it's happenning. I'm hoping I can get that $800 quote for the 561 later on as well, as I do need this wavelength pretty bad. I will have an overwhelming wavelength gap between 543 and 589.

DJNY

Ok guys thought you wanted this to work out as quick as possible :beer:

If it is just you bloomy no read to pay yet, I can advance it and you send it to me as soon as you´re able to. What do you think?

norbyx

^^^^^^^Well in that case I have no problem proceeding .....

Let me just wait until this week end, the reason is the following. Since We all are getting prices out of the ordinary for not ordinary wavelenghts, I also asked the price of the 472nm 50mw, for the 472nm 5mw pointer, and last the 593.5 2mw.... if we get a discount price similar on the ones we already have maybe someone else might be interested in some fancy wavelenght...

Last edited:

DJNY

^ I don´t want to get this too big, as I prefer to not get any PP troubles if the gift-amount is too high ;)

If you trust me the sure, that would get them out quicker.

Wish I could snag a 561 but I can't guarantee the funds in time.

I've been watching this for the last week and depending on when the final deadline is I may be in for a one of the 80mw 589. That's a lot of $$$ but man I miss my 589GLP that went nipples north last year. I think I can swing it but I need to look at my finances over first. Do we have an estimate of what the final costs would be?

DJNY

GB is ending within the next few days, so if you want one of the lasers listed by norbyx (and you have the money on it on hand), please just send me PM to confirm.

Don´t want this GB to be over many months like some other CNI GBs in the past.

So please decide within the next days, if you want to join :beer:

So are we going the route you proposed and having me pay you back?

Status
Not open for further replies.