Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UPDATED feeler for a Group Buy-- RGB projector full color

3/6/2016 update
found better- cheaper too-- see newest post

*************************** original OP below all stays the same
Those that know me are aware of my many group buys for JETLASERS -so many happy buyers and new friends thank you all! Later i did 4 four projector GBs for Laserking and again almost all were glad- & if anything, I took away some first hand knowledge and while the LKs did not dissappoint many..... they are not compliant and all have an issue or two--
Ty for reading my thread--hak

:thanks:

also see my other GBs and GB Feelers

Last edited:

Re: feeler for a NoN Group Buy-- RGB projector full color

BUMP

may have good news for ---

BUMP
re=read the OP new info

if there are enough interested I may do a more traditional GB
you need to be serious about owning a seriously great FULL COLOR pure diode PJ= you need to have $~600 to spend

PM me

UPDATE & BETTER PRICE--

R637nm>350mW+G520nm>700mW+B445nm>1000mw
Beam diameter:4mm
Beam divergence: 1.0 mrad(full angle)
Scanner: 30kpps,scan angle 50 degree,Max:70°

BASE PRICE??--- $ 850

below parts cost

Size: L265x W170 x H150mm
Weight:3kg​
AFAIK
this is a double sealed unit--dust proof and very small footprint.

very well received with rave reviews and many personal friends/owners who have purchased more.
PM for details including other higher powers--

hak

PS there is a 'catch' BUT a GOOD ONE'''''
each buyer needs to dwnld the variance forms from FDA and fill out as much as possible THEN my 'people' will help you submit --WHY? actually it is a requirement for EVERYONE who owns and uses a projector in USA

Last edited:
Thanks Pete--

problem is better tech and lower prices happen so fast-we thought we got a super deal at $1K for a full color 1000mW projector (w/ 532)
then we found a 2W for that price w/ .5W of 520
NOW we can get >2000mW w/ 350mW of 637!!! and 700 mW of 520 green & 1W 0f 450 wow!!
Not 100% sure the R G & B modules are in a sealed enclosure- but the case is. (so not Double sealed)
one of the downsides to these types is losing one color and needing to replace the whole module RGB
same logic that we hear about stereo systems not modular.

Last edited:

Pman

Wish I had the $ but it's not going to happen.

Yeah, me too. I'd very much like to have this, but the price is prohibitive at this time.

diachi

Really short on the red there ... I'd be looking for at least 1W of red to balance that out half decently. What are the insides like? Any chance of upgrading parts or is it using one of those all in one RGB modules?

Woop woop - 4600 posts.

Last edited:
I'd definitely like more red too, but I'm guessing that it'd require quite a bit of correction optics, or knife edging, with the diodes that are available. Still, having more power in the other channels is usually better than less. :)

yet to see too much red--
new specs
AFAIK these do not have mic/sound response (that is not something 'pros' very use ..and no DMX-same as above to a lesser degree. This is their lowest cost PJ.
You will be aided getting your operators FDA Variance BEFORE you get shipped.
it's free--it's not hard-- it's important and w/o you cannot be totally 'legal-legit' etc
without in USA
- these PJs are 100% FDA Compliant-- & that is HUGE!!! by it's self.
You will be able to amend and add more PJs or your own builds.
Detailed instruction manual comes with-- last PJ I got had NONE.
NO WAITING-- (cept for the FDA part)-ypu will be able to order/pay w/o waiting for a GB list to complete--
PM if you have questions..
check Wed for details on shipping etc
hope we get some free 'extras'

hak

the unit is sealed BUT not the laser modules ('Brick') looks like the red is a sealed dual cube --will know very soon.

This sounds really good! From what I've seen of those variance forms, they're not a pain to fill out. Plus with the projector being already compliant you don't have to explain much stuff.

update--

free extra-safety cable
sealed so--dustproof
most repairs can be done in USA.
ships from USA-new load coming in 2 days
you need to get w/ me to get the FDA Variance template(product NOT Op variance)
no sales otherwise-its free & easy -its important too.

express 3 day is ~$70
UPDATE- Walt tells us the total for shipping from Mo. to Conus is ~$95- it includes a portion of the China to USA cost
no room to increase cost so the only commission I can get is prolly the 4% PP fee-SO I ask all buyers to purchase USPS MOs to mail to my source in USA. very safe very cheap 99 cents...

PM with your email or send me one w/ yr phone #
to
my username at gmail.

hak

back soon w/ more info and pics

Last edited:

Pman

Man, I sure wish I could get that FDA varience easy without having to buy the projector.
I will say that I completely trust Hak/Len with my money and in the past even sent him cash. I'm really sorry I can't get into this kind of expense anymore. Too bad most members here will never get to experience owning a projector. So many new members are spending big $ on portable lasers here right now and there must be a way to get their attention. It's just not something that people are talking about. Need to show them in a good video what they are and what you can do with one. If you could come up with a couple much cheaper ones that can do some amazing things on their own like my PD2 or that one that was cheaper with the hand control that might help. Hoping for the best for you Len but it's a bit of an uphill battle to educate them.
Hmmm, that's weird. I have 555 REP. Seems unnatural but not as much as 666;)

Last edited:
Yeah, seeing the output from a projector is really cool stuff, especially when you can create your own graphics for it. You don't see those rich colors and sharp lines in any other medium.