Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UPDATED - A140 Here - last 3 diodes availables

HIMNL9

Re: UPDATED - A140 Here - UPDATED

Italian Postal System (we have only this, or couriers, that have outrageous prices, so, not too much to choose from)

HIMNL9

Re: UPDATED - A140 Here - UPDATED

Still 3 diodes availables, if someone want them ;) .

package arrived, everything seems to be ok:)

btw the way you used that cardboard awesome idea :p

thanx!!!

HIMNL9

Thanks to you for let me know ..... yes, i tried that way, cause i know that our postal system is, usually, not exactly "delicate" with the items that we send (but, if you need a package "professionally smashed and crushed", there's no other service that beat our one ..... :p :D)

I'm just a little worried because they haven't updated the tracking ever since you shipped it. I'm sure I'll get it (eventually). I know that shipping from Italy to the US takes a while.

Thanks to you for let me know ..... yes, i tried that way, cause i know that our postal system is, usually, not exactly "delicate" with the items that we send (but, if you need a package "professionally smashed and crushed", there's no other service that beat our one ..... :p :D)

wel the package came in verry nead not even a dent

btw i just tested one and.....:drool:

Morgan

Just a note to say thanks HIMNL9 for the package. It arrived earlier this week as you know from my PM. To all other buyers, this package arrived quickly, well packed and undamaged. I am looking forward to playing with them soon.

I would +1 you HIMNL9 but I have to spread it around first!

Many thanks,

M
:)

Not sure how old the post is, are there any of the
LSA-25 modules still available?

Thank you

This post was more than 14 months old. These diodes are regularly available from many merchants now, do a search in the for sale and pro sale sections of the site and you'll find them.