Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

!!UPDATE-CLOSED AND ALL SENT--Gb#2 jetlasers IS NOW ON>PM Gray w/request

Re: Gb#2 jetlasers IS NOW ON>PM Gray w/request

Hey I don't think I'll be able to make it this round. Sorry hak

Hello all. I'm interested in a "C" model in green. Waiting on a PM response from Gray but you guys may be able to answer my questions.

What are the "options" people are referring to on this laser?
When would the first batch ship?

Sorry for any potential stupid questions, new to the forum and GB's.
-Mike

IsaacT

Update on my status for payment: got my paycheck today, tomorrow will deposit in bank, and hopefully funds will have cleared by the night so I can send the PP funds to you, Len.

Hello all. I'm interested in a "C" model in green. Waiting on a PM response from Gray but you guys may be able to answer my questions.

What are the "options" people are referring to on this laser?
When would the first batch ship?

Sorry for any potential stupid questions, new to the forum and GB's.
-Mike

mmmmkay

you are in luck aquaris is dropping and his laser is ordered- you can take his place if you want an overspec(50/100mws)532nm green) DPSS PL-C 250mW

The mod is having the ability of removing the key in the middle without having to turn the laser off.(key removable option) this makes the laser more user friendly but less safe. He(aqua) did not want a charger for the not-included 18650 Battery and thus got a 10$ discount so his price before all shipping was going to be $315-
if you want a charger I have an extra one for $10.
YOU need to read all the posts as there is a lot of info that I am not going to repeat. the above is part of that.

there is more info to be found in the thread for GB#1

If you want that laser you can get the charger for $10 more.
battteries should not and are not shipped with this laser.

There are many reviews and photos for you to search- find and look at.

I you do not want this JETLASERS 250mW than you can wait until the second part of GB#2 takes place. As this part ! is now closed.

There is always risk involved---

delays- VAT-duty- siezures etc are in no way controlled by myself or JETLASERS.

you will need to PM me asap for details.

If you do not you will have to wait for the next round- or pay a higher price when I sell the laser that aquaris declined. n/p either way.

The order for GB#2 part one will not be changed at this time. I handle the list, payments and shipping-- Gray will tell you the GB price and if it is in stock. I do not set the price and do not know what exactly JETL has in stock-- JETL does not add you to the GB list-- that is my part.

:thanks:hak

Last edited:

Thanks for the reply hakzaw1. I am seriously interested in the laser AquariusLaser opted out on. PM sent.

Sorry aryntha. It will have to wait until next group buys when 405nm & 473nm becomes available.

Ok, I'm cool with that, Gray... Just let me know asap when they do! -- Len, we cool then? Don't know if GB#3 is gonna happen but...

If no GB#3, I may just have to order them direct, when they do happen, Gray.

But hopefully Len can pull another one off.

...I got a fever and its only cure is more 473.

...Man I want 473 in one of these hosts.

CDHDC

Payment to be sent in the morning;) Thanks, in advance, Hak and Gray!

wbp

:takeit::paypal:

?

Hak, just looking for clarification as to when the GB#2 lasers will ship to you. I understand there are 2 batches (pt.1 and pt.2)..? I also read you will be shipping some around 12/20. Is this the first or second batch or is there just one batch?

CDHDC

:paypal:Fingers crossed.

Re: ?

Hak, just looking for clarification as to when the GB#2 lasers will ship to you. I understand there are 2 batches (pt.1 and pt.2)..? I also read you will be shipping some around 12/20. Is this the first or second batch or is there just one batch?

One order - One 'batch' just split into two smaller boxes with no entire lasers in either one--get it? The requests for alterations naturally add a few days- n/p.. that is as clear as I can be.

GB#2(part 2) is still ongoing for those who would like to TRY to get another order in before Xmas-- new restriction may cause (beyond my control) delays or god forbid worst probs-- we take risks every day-Stuff happens- you will all get the tracking info via PM from ME - contact Gray ONLY fro GB prices and Availability-

Contact me with your choice and amt. and I will add you to the GB#2 (part two) list.

GB#3 if it happens will be in 2011.

IsaacT

Just to make sure I understand what is going on: Cost for me is 220. I realize 18650 batts will not be included. Will a charger be included though? Just want to make sure I know what all I need to get. Also, do you have a link to a site with a description of these new restrictions? Lastly, what is your paypal? Funds are in hand.

Just to make sure I understand what is going on: Cost for me is 220. I realize 18650 batts will not be included. Will a charger be included though? Just want to make sure I know what all I need to get. Also, do you have a link to a site with a description of these new restrictions? Lastly, what is your paypal? Funds are in hand.
Sorry for the confusion! The ti A is powered by a cr123A(16340) battery(so a 18650 will surely not be included:D.). Yes, a charger will surely be included. You can contact Hak for payment.

Have a nice sunday, guys!

Last edited:

The order is in-- changes are pretty much, too late ATM.
Thanks! The changes are almost all made and three PL-C 200mws are left alone! ;)

Last edited: