Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Underwater balloon pop

If you look at the first picture that has the lights on....that is the way the beam looks
Cool man, cool. So Is there anything I can do to make my red pocket mini waterproof? I think you said you would share your build idea with us :D

The pocket mini host is to small and is no where close to being water tight.
Look at my thread. It will tell you what I used.
http://laserpointerforums.com/f38/water-proof-blu-ray-43056.html
If you still have questions, feel free to ask on either of these threads or just PM me.

Ok thanks iskor. I was just wondering whether the pocket mini was able to accept any modification or not, in order to work underwater :D I saw your thread and saved it :D I will definately build one of these some day :) Thanks again iskor for your invention :D +1

That was sweet with the food coloring in it and watching it slowly disperse

Benm

You could also put some fluorescing dye in the balloon (the stuff from lightsticks works well too), those look pretty spectacular under bluray right.

That's a great idea. When I get some time, I just might try that.

The thing about water is that it absorbs a lot of heat quickly. Try holding a water ballon over a candle and it will take quite a lot time before popping. Yet that laser popped it quickly...

The thing about water is that it absorbs a lot of heat quickly. Try holding a water ballon over a candle and it will take quite a lot time before popping. Yet that laser popped it quickly...

I think that it has alot to do with all of the heat being focused to a very small fine point. Trust me, there isn't any funny buisness going on in the video. Shoot, you can come over to my place and I will show it to you personally.