Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

U.s. Based laser distributer 3day shipping

thanks for sharing---but why did you wait so long?? just curious..hz

really dont want to put someone out there i wouldnt trust...ive dealt with him alot ..almost know chinese now lol.... its a good option vs overseas... give me a week or so i will have some tested...

Last edited:

He just got offered the referral deal (?) :san:

Peace,
dave

im the one that brought this up to him he has no idea about LPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a friend huhh.. lets get on the positive side of this.. also he told me his website will be up and running soon!!!!!

Last edited:
No problem. I'm suprised people aren't jumping all over this. This is awesome. :topic:

There are not too many people here looking for 5mW lasers. Most people already have a 5mW laser and are here looking for moar power.

did you not download file???? and its more not moar!!!!!

No...I dont do business like that.

Moar is forum slang and has nothing to do with being spelled wrong.

MOAR.jpg

633507854038798744-moar-%21%21%21.jpg

moar_pig.jpg

Dude have you noticed I have over 4000 posts? I dont talk out of my arss. Ive been doing this for a long time, and long before LPF.

you dont do buisness like what??? i posted this thread for new members wanting a green laser cheap,quik...great first time lasers..you also said not many people are looking for 5mw lasers lets let them decide shall we...you canot speak for every new member..if you dont want one or do not even wanna take the time to view the link lets end this and let people wanting ask questions...IM NOT QUESTIONING YOUR VET. STATUS OR SUPERIOR SKILLS

daguin

YOU TELL ME??? DONT KNOW!!! I DO KNOW THAT IVE BEEN BUYING 5 mW GREENS FROM HIM FOR OVER A YEAR WITH PERFECT SATISFACTION...PHONE NUMBER IS LISTED IF YOU NEED MORE INFO...

Now you got my attention.

You've been buying lasers for over a year from him and he hasn't even finished his webpage yet? It is a very simple ZenCart copyrighted in 2010

Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

When and how did you hook up with him?

His sales list is not available online, but YOU have it in an attachment herein.

Something smells funny here

Did you meet him on Bourbon Street?

Peace,
dave

**EDIT** He just registered it in Nov 2009. -- Whois info below

Registrant:
Bin Yu
375 W Roosevelt St #2228
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70802
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: WLASER.COM
Created on: 11-Nov-09
Expires on: 11-Nov-14
Last Updated on: 16-Mar-10

Administrative Contact:
Yu, Bin binyutjuat-signgmail.com
375 W Roosevelt St #2228
United States
(225) 362-1372 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Yu, Bin binyutjuat-signgmail.com
375 W Roosevelt St #2228
United States
(225) 362-1372 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS25.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS26.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Last edited:

daguin

So let me simplify the story here.

You live in TN.
He lives in LA
He registered his domain (wlaser.com) in Nov 2009
He started, but never finished his webpage sometime in the last three months.
You have been buying 10 lasers a week from him for over a year

Maybe you can fill in some of the blanks for us :thanks:

Peace,
dave

what is funny im not the kind of guy to be pulling crap on anyone...he didnt contact me i told him about lpf....i met him on ebay thats were i bought my first green pen....he broke off and started his own buisness....he told me today his website would be up soon..

what is the prob. here???should i have just not even put this up for people to take advantage off....im not making one dollar on this its my own time...all he knows is im trying to get him buisness...its really not even worth my time know...i will have it all deleted if i can ..why bother when im not even making nothing on it...lol amazing!!!! his number was posted call him and ask questions... so whats your point?? we should never trust bin yu ?? i know what kind of operation he runs he has always done as he says....

Last edited:

daguin

what is funny im not the kind of guy to be pulling crap on anyone...he didnt contact me i told him about lpf....i met him on ebay thats were i bought my first green pen....he broke off and started his own buisness....he told me today his website would be up soon..

Still being too vague

Were you buying lasers from his eBay company? Which seller is it? You say he "broke off." Does that mean he left the company he was selling on eBay for? If so why? Did he start dealing with you outside of eBay through the company or on the side? If he's been on his own for over a year, have you been his only customer?

Where are you selling these 5mW lasers (< 520 by my maths).

There is just too much "missing" in this narrative. When I see or hear hype which is followed up by very little substance, my spider senses tingle. "Nothing in it for you?" -- You were very specific (with emphasis) that we tell him YOU sent us.

Peace,
dave

at first it was dearlaser& bytide on ebay he had a partner..all i know is that he is starting a new site soon by himself....ive been with lpf right at 6months so add another couple months thats 8months total pretty close to a year...i sell mine at a auction my best friend owns plus m.m.i where my brother is in school plus lots of other places...please call him and verify my story there D. what else you need to know?? wanna a green 5mw laser???