Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

tweaking a 400mW green laser

A4RINGS said:
I agree.  We should stop the conflicts. even tho I contributed to that, it doesnt make it right.  We need to get back to what this forum is about, helping people and talk about some freaking lasers.
And robjdixon you get 20 points. we needed some humor on this thread.
Lol wut?
20 points? How does that work?

You can't even rep people yet...

alright, 20 points twards a cookie. and you need eleventeen more points to get the cookie. its a fake game. just having fun

Hey if I caused any grief it was unintentional if i get out of line someone send me nice little stfu pm ;D ;D ;D

seriously did i piss anyone off :-? :-? :-?

Attachments

• 1979CBX.jpg
    1979CBX.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 59

lowell

I'm trying to be a nice guy here, but Laser83 felt it necessary ding my reputation -1 point. Like I said before, I just don't understand the animosity that comes from some people. Good luck selling your laser

lowell said:
I'm trying to be a nice guy here, but Laser83 felt it necessary ding my reputation -1 point. Like I said before, I just don't understand the animosity that comes from some people. Good luck selling your laser
You're back up to where you were ;)

John Lawson said:
Hey if I caused any grief it was unintentional if i get out of line someone send me nice little stfu pm ;D ;D ;D

seriously did i piss anyone off  :-? :-? :-?

Nope.
How could John Lawson piss anyone off? :p

lowell

If I ever need to get revenge on an enemy, I'm just going to come in here and tell everyone that he bought a laser from Boblaser, and he'll feel the wrath from hell. [smiley=evil.gif]

The reason Lowell got a -1 from me is because of his awful PMs. He sent one to me, that's fine. It becomes a major problem when I see other people attacked in the same backhanded way. I thought he had learned by now.

You should really thank Spyderz20x6 and stop provoking people.

Kenom has the last word.
Kenom said:
c'mon do we really need to keep attacking everyone?  It's tiresome.  

Kenom

hahahaha. We'll just post from now on, updates of the tweaks once I get the laser in hand.

Spyderz20x6 said:
Yep...
Some of you need to grow up.
Especially you BluRay_Junkie. I mean Tech_Troll.
All you do on this forum is troll. You do not contribute a thing.
All you do is cause conflicts, or fuel them.
Just because you live on a fixed income does not give you the right to be an ass to everyone.
What is your damn problem?

Seriously...

I told you guys that troll crap didnt bother me. I even made my avatar a troll to prove it. So why do you keep saying it? Come up with something original will ya, you sound like a broken record. Oh yeah, you cant because your not that smart. And what does a fixed income have to do with my attitude? Once again a lame attempt at a stab. My problem is the same as Laser83's, he keeps PMing me.

Do me a favor and come up with some original material when you address me, because its getting rather boring.

I'm done...

Blu-Ray_Junkie said:
[quote author=Spyderz20x6 link=1234424974/220#238 date=1241288858]Yep...
Some of you need to grow up.
Especially you BluRay_Junkie. I mean Tech_Troll.
All you do on this forum is troll. You do not contribute a thing.
All you do is cause conflicts, or fuel them.
Just because you live on a fixed income does not give you the right to be an ass to everyone.
What is your damn problem?

Seriously...

I told you guys that troll crap didnt bother me. I even made my avatar a troll to prove it. So why do you keep saying it? Come up with something original will ya, you sound like a broken record. Oh yeah, you cant because your not that smart.  And what does a fixed income have to do with my attitude? Once again a lame attempt at a stab. My problem is the same as Laser83's, he keeps PMing me.

Do me a favor and come up with some original material when you address me, because its getting rather boring.

I'm done...[/quote]
You have a lot to learn. You are what I like to call a permanent 14-year-old.
Did you have any friends in school?
Probably not. You have a disgusting, self-centered attitude.
You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.
You have no supporters or friends on LPF.
If you cannot make friends on the freakin' web, then you obviously have none in real life.
All you do is sit in your basement and troll online all day.

Go away. Nobody likes you.

Hey Spidy....
  fuel on the fire... will not put it out... IMO :cool:
he said he's done... :-/  The more you stir up Sh*t the more it will
smell... just my $0.02

Jerry

lasersbee said:
Hey Spidy....
  fuel on the fire... will not put it out... IMO :cool:
he said he's done... :-/  The more you stir up Sh*t the more it will
smell... just my $0.02

Jerry
I'm done...
I just wanted to show Mr. Troll what I think of him.

Kenom

Why what point is there? You say your "last word" then he has to "last word" and it just keeps on going and going and going. it's like masturbating with a cheese grater. Slightly amusing but mostly painful

10 print "stfu"
20 goto 10

run